Kindness

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 34

Kindness

Geul Mi woke because of the sunlight that shine on her face. She woke up and glance around. She saw the guy who she tried to killed at the hospital.

This must be his house. He is up to something. Doesn’t he know that his actions are suspicious? I did tried to kill him yet he didn’t kill me when he had the chance. Is he merely stupid or am I the one who can’t guess his motive?

Youngjae’s body shifted to his left, Geul Mi saw his movement and pretend to be asleep. Youngjae slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes. He look at Geul Mi who is still asleep. He stands up and stretch his body and went outside. Geul Mi opened her eyes and went to the back of the door. She open the door slowly and glance outside’s situation. He saw that Youngjae is preparing breakfast.

He must have poison the food. What a lame tactic.

Geul Mi went to the bed and pretend to sleep. After a few minutes, Youngjae have finished making breakfast. He went to wake Geul Mi up.

“ Hey, It’s morning already. Wake up and have some breakfast. “ Geul Mi faked a yawn and went to wash up. After washing up, she went to the kitchen to see pancakes at the table.

“ Come on, eat up. “ Youngjae said and started to eat the pancakes. However, Geul Mi on the other hand, stay quiet and didn’t touch the food.

“ If you are worried that I’ve poison the food then don’t. I didn’t do anything to them. I do not wish to harm you or use you in any way. “ Youngjae said while eating his food.

“ What is your true motive? Tell me. “ Geul Mi stare straight at him.

“ Nothing, I have no intention to do anything to you. What I am doing now is merely kindness towards a friend. “ Youngjae finish eating and stare back at Geul Mi. He stands up and ruffles Geul Mi’s hair and walks away.

Kindness does not exist. It’s to get trick or be trick in this world that exist. Don’t fall into his trap.

Geul Mi poked the pancake with his fork. She sighed and starts to eat the breakfast. After eating, she washes the dishes and wipes the table. She saw Youngjae entering a room, she grow suspicious and secretly peek inside the room. It was a small library. The room was full with books.

“ If you want to read the books, go ahead. “ Youngjae said without moving his eyes from his book. Geul Mi steps inside the small library and looks at the books. It has many kinds of genre, like horror, comedy, romance, and many more. Geul Mi take a look at Youngjae’s book and saw that he was reading a romance novel.

“ You like romance novels? “ Geul Mi asked suddenly.

“ No, I just wanted to know how is it to fall in love since I’ve never been in a relationship before. “ Youngjae close his book and look at you.

“ Have you ever been in love before? “ Youngjae asked.

“ Like I said before, My memory of the past has been erased so I don’t know what is happiness, sadness, kindness, all I know is hatred. “ Geul Mi shrug her shoulder and left the room.

Why am I starting to open up to him? He is an enemy Shin Geul Mi! Don’t forget everyone is an enemy!

“ If you don’t know what is happiness, sadness, and kindness. I don’t mind teaching them all to you. “ Youngjae appeared from behind. Geul Mi stare at him like he was insane. How can he be so nice to the person who tried to kill him? What is his intention? This is something so strange yet so nice to Geul Mi.

“ Why? I’ve tried to kill you before. Why are you being so nice to me all of the sudden? I was the killer and your the prey. Why is the prey not attacking the killer when the prey had the chance to redeem freedom? “ Geul Mi asked with an annoyed tone. Yes, she was getting annoyed by Youngjae’s attitude. She doesn’t get it at all.

“ Because I am interested in you Shin ~~~~ or Geul Mi. “ Youngjae walks closer to Geul Mi while Geul Mi starts to walk backwards.

“ Your just like him. You want to own me, don’t you? You’re an enemy. “ Geul Mi now knows his true intention. He was the same as Seyong, They both want to own her. They both want to be one with her. They both deserve to die.

“ Own you? I have no interest in that. I was just merely amused by your actions. “ Youngjae stopped walking and sits on the couch. Geul Mi have stop walking back and simply stare at his back.

“  Amused? I don’t understand. Said you’re true intentions already. “ Geul Mi walks towards Youngjae and choke him.

“ I want you to be a part of my life, Shin Geul Mi. Let me teach you about everything that you want to know and make me become you’re everything. “ Geul Mi was shock by Youngjae’s sudden confession. She stare at him waiting for him to show his devil side but instead he smiled sincerely at Geul Mi. Geul Mi shook her head and tighten the grip on his neck.

“ Don’t try to mess with my head. You aren’t fooling me you devil. “ She was expecting hi to crack into his true evil form but instead Youngjae just closed his eyes like he was ready to die in Geul Mi’s hands.

“ What are you doing? Don’t mess with me you bastard! “ She tighten more on her grip and Youngjae is starting to have a hard time breathing but he didn’t tried to struggle to break free from her grip which he could easily did. Yet, Youngjae still didn’t do anything. Geul Mi release her grip on Yongjae’s neck and grab Youngjae’s collar shirt.

“ Why?! What is wrong with you?! You could kill me! You can used me! Why you didn’t choose to do both of those?! “ Geul Mi shouted at Youngjae and throw him to the floor.Youngjae knees down in front of Geul Mi.

“ I have no intention to harm you or want to posses you. I want to be you’re everything. I want you to be my everything. I want to teach you things that you don’t know. I want protect you in all situation. That is how I am feeling. That is my true intention. Will you Shin Geul Mi accept me as you’re everything? “ He reach his hand out, waiting for you to accept him.

 

End of chapter 34

A/N: So so so! How is the romance? Is it good enough? I’m not a romantic girl so don’t except romantic stuffs from me e__e. As usual! I would like to thank all the people who support, reads, commenting, subscribing and have upvoted this fic!! ILYA!!!!