Shin Geul Mi

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 31

Shin Geul Mi

You are inside your room, hiding inside your blankets. You are even too scared to get out of your room. If you go outside your room and met Seyong then boom, your life is gone. You can’t sleep for the whole night because you’re afraid that Seyong might went inside your room and killed you. Your body never stop shivering from fear.

Knock... Knock...

A knock on the door could be hear but you didn’t dare to open the door or ask who is in front of the door.

“ ~~~~-ah! It’s appa. I have something to tell you. “ Your dad said and open the doors. You removed the blanket from your head and look at your dad. Your dad notice that you look odd and asked you what happen.

“ I-It’s nothing daddy. I’m just having a hard time sleeping. “ You smiled weakly at your dad.

“ So Me and your mom have decided that it’s time for you to get married. “ Your dad ruffles your hair.

“ Marriage with who? “ You suddenly gain hope maybe getting married can actually make a clear distance between you and Seyong. You might move to another country and forget everything that had happen in your past.

“ With Seyong. I saw that he really cared about you so I decided to let you both tied knots and give me grandchild. Your husband is going to see in a few seconds, I’ll leave you both alone.“ Your dad chuckled and leaves the room.

Your hope has vanished into thin air. Reality is just that harsh. Giving you hope and then crash you back into square one where you are still suffering and still don’t know how to escape from the cruel maze.

You felt like dying, you wanted to cry but your tears have dried up. Your beaten up, you can’t think straight anymore. It was like you are a puppet but Seyong is the puppet controller no matter how much you wanted to escape he can just easily pull you back to his side again.

Then the door opens and Seyong appeared with his huge smirk on his face. He locks the door and sits on the edge of your bed. He brushes your hair with his hand.

“ Why your trembling? Too excited for the wedding I see. I told you that we are meant to be, now no one can separate us anymore. “ He your lips and push you down to your bed. You tried to escape from his grip but failed since you don’t have any strength to fight back. He smiled when he notices that you have stop. That is when the chance he had to you...

 

After you, he left the room which delight and happiness while you are at the edge of your despair. You have no life meaning anymore. It’s like everyone is against you and they wanted you to die quickly. The devil is telling you to die soon and meet the devil at hell.

Your useless. You should die. I will take over you. You will no longer exist.

A voice appears in your head, it was the devil. It is in your head. You wanted to cried so much but your tears won’t let you. You are in pain, you are in so much pain. You hated it, you felt dirty. You felt you are useless. You grabs a new set of clothes and wears it. You hated yourself, your body have been touched by Seyong. You are disgusted by your own self.

Today I am Shin Guel Mi. Nobody can push me around, nobody can hurt me. I will be the death of the devils.

End of Chapter 31

A/N: A short update for you all~ Hope you like it ^^