Warning

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 20

Warning

You quickly leaves Busan and went back to Teen Top’s house. When you arrive, you barge inside the house. You were panting very heavily. You put your stuff inside your room and went to  the boys room. Without even knocking on their door, you just barge inside the room and drag all of them to your room.

“ What has gone wrong with her? “ Niel whispered to Chunji. Chunji just shrugged his shoulder signing as he don’t know anything.

“ ~~~~, Are you okay? And where have you been?! Leaving like that without telling us anything. “ C.A.P scolded you.

“ Firstly, I’m not fine. I went back to my hometown, Busan. Eh, FYI I did tell one of you, that is Ricky. Anyway, enough with these useless conversations. You better read this all first. “ You grab your bag and toss it to Changjo. Teen Top glance at each other and reads all the documents and the notes.

“ The Shin family is not dead? The cause of our dad’s death is because of the Shin family? I’m confuse. “ Ricky messes his hair.

“ Another war is coming up. We need gather help. “ Niel said.

“ Yeah, one problem. Who would even help us at a time like this? Everyone knows how cruel the Shin family can be. We can’t win them. “ Changjo stated.

“ Maybe if I convince my dad then the war might not happen. “ You said.

“ That won’t work. The Shin family have plan this for a long time, they won’t just simply cancelled it because you beg them. “ Chunji said.

“ Then what can we do? “ You ask.

“Nothing. Let’s just wait for them to appear first then we will plan something. “ C.A.P said.

“ But.... “ you still are having doubts. Doing nothing is just the same as waiting for death.

“ Trust us. We will do anything to stop the war. “ L.Joe said and leaves your room. The others give you a comforting smile and leaves too.

That won’t do. I can’t let innocent people die. It’s just.... terrible to see innocent people die again.

You sigh and lays on your bed. You were trying to get some sleep but the thought of the war just couldn’t make you feel ease. You get out from your bed and went to the garden to get some fresh air but something caught your eye at the window. A girl was staring at you. She looks familiar but you just couldn’t see her because she is hiding behind a tree. It was too dark to see it. After staring for five minutes, that girl leaves. You were confused but you decided to ignore it.

You reached the garden and sits on a chair. You took some deep breaths and sigh. You were bored so you went outside. You are walking around the neighbourhood. You saw an old couple chatting. It was so sweet. You walk more and saw a girl crying to her mom, and her mom is trying to comfort her. You walk to a bench and sit on it.

What will happen if the war have started. They all might got killed because of this war. The Shin family is worst than beasts.

Suddenly you felt a presence next to you. You look at the guy and the guy smirk.

“ Well isn’t this fate that we meet again? “ Kai smirk.

“ Tch. I have no time for this. “ You were about to leave when Kai grab your arm.

“ You know about the truth already right? “ Kai pull you down and make you sit on the bench again.

“ You know about the war? “ You look at him.

“ Of course. Only the Park and Bang family knows about this. The others are just too dumb to realize that the Shin family are too nice to let them off. “ Kai shrugged.

“ Is there a way to stop this? “ You sigh.

“ Yeah, by fighting them. Whether we got killed by them or we killed them. That’s the only way to get out of this war. “

“ That is plain dumb and I don’t want any innocent people to get hurt. It’s just too cruel. “ You look down.

“ We will try to protect them so don’t worry too mu-“ Kai’s sentence got cut by a loud clapping. You and Kai glance at the person who is clapping.

“ Mi-Miyoung. “ You murmur.

“ Nice to meet you again ~~~~. You better come back to my side before your dad knows that you are hanging out with a stupid park. “ MiYoung hissed at Kai.

“ Miyoung, don’t tell me.. “ You were hesitating to ask Miyoung whether she is a part of the Shin family of not.

“ Of course I’m a part of the Shin family. When your parents almost got murdered, they called me and ask me to take care of you. This whole thing isn’t a coincidence. This was all planned by your father ~~~. “ Miyoung smirked.

“ I’m not letting you capture ~~~~. “ Kai hide you behind his back.

“ Go away before I kill you. “ Miyoung reach for her back and grab a knife.

“ No! Miyoung! Please don’t kill him. “ You walk in front of Kai trying to protect him.

“ ~~~~, It’s useless to protect that stupid park. He will get killed in the end so why not let him die sooner? “ Miyoung slowly walk towards you and Kai.

“ Mi-Miyoung, this isn’t you. Please don’t hurt him. “ Your tears are starting to flow outside from your eyes. Miyoung stop walking and sighed. Miyoung’s phone vibrate and she take out her phone. It was a message from ~~~~’s father. She opens the text and reads it. After reading it, she put her phone inside her pocket.

“ ~~~~~, It was from your father. He was highly disappointed at you. He will give you another chance to you. Do you want to become an enemy of the Shin family or a part of the Shin family? Think carefully SHIN~~~~. “ Miyoung said and go away from you and Kai. Your whole body is starting to lose all of your energy. You fall on the ground.

No matter what, the war will happen. What can I even do to help? Am I going to disobey my parents and Miyoung who take care of me when i’m young and helpless or am i going to listen to them and help them with the war?

You were staring at the ground and slowly you fainted.

End of Chapter 20

A/N: double update for today xD