Visit of a Past part 1

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 28

Visit of a Past Part 1

Miyoung is still confuse whether she help you and betray the Shin family or don’t help you but you will end up getting used by Seyong. Miyoung knows how it feels to be betrayed because she once was betrayed as well by Seyong.

Miyoung’s past

I was working at my part time job at Busan as usual. I was a waitress at a small yet cute cafe. One day, a boy come to the cafe. I went to serve him.

“ Morning sir, what would you like to have? “ I asked with a smile.

“ A cup of cappuccino please. “ He smiled back. I blush when I saw his smile, his smile was so gorgeous that I can stare at that smile all day long. He snapped his fingers in front of me and I stop dazing at his smile. I awkwardly rub the back of my head and went to the counter to make his order. After making it, I brought it to him. He thanks me and I bowed.

Since it’s still early, the cafe is usually quite and there’s really not much to do. I sit on the counter and went to read a book. After reading for a while, that guy come to me and paid for the cappuccino and leaves. I went to his table to clean up but I end up finding a piece of paper. I open the folded paper and it writes the guys name and his cell phone number.

“ Seyong huh.... “ i giggled at his name.

Day by day, he keeps coming to the cafe every single day. Slowly we have become closer and I end up having feelings for him. It was not feelings towards friends anymore. It was feelings towards relationship.

One day, I ask Seyong to meet up at the park that is near the cafe. I confessed to him and he accept it. It was like a dream come true, the guy that I like a lot actually likes me back. We have dated for two years and that’s when all of it changed.

Seyong never appeared in front of me again. I went to his house, workplace and even the places that we both have went to but he was nowhere to be found. After two or three weeks have past, he appeared again. I was so angry at him but I miss him very much too.

“ Miyoung “ He called me. I went to face him.

“ Where have you been? I miss you so much. “ Tears are covering my eyes and I hugged him. He lets go from my hug and give me a smirk.

“ What a clingy girl you are? Starting today we are over. “ Seyong said that and leaves the cafe. I chase after him and grabs his clothes.

“ What do you mean by that? I have been waiting patiently for you even when you disappear! “ i shouted to him. I can’t lose him, I love him too much if I lose him.... I-I-I don’t even know how to live anymore. He was the source of my happiness. When my mom give birth to me, she fell ill and died even before I can meet her for the first time. Of course my dad despises me, he beat me up every day. My whole body was cover in bruises. When Seyong come into my life, I thought everything is going to be good from now on but it didn’t. God hates me, he is mocking me right now.

“ I never liked you in the first place. Your just one of my toys. “ After saying that, he left me alone just like that. I was at the end of my despair now. I feel like dying. I went to a shop and bought a knife. I sits on the play ground with my knife. I closed my eyes and let the knife took away my life.

....................................

End of Chapter 28

A/N : hehehe a little past about Miyoung to let you all know her! She’s not mean Dx so please don’t hate her ;--; hate me instead lol Thank you everyone for liking this fic! It makes me feels so loved <3