He's Back

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 21

He’s back

 

Your P.O.V

After few weeks have past, Miyoung never appeared again and now Teen Top and EXO-K have become allies. Teen Top and EXO-K being allies is a good news but somehow I just a got a bad feeling that something will happen soon.  I sat at my bed and glance outside the window thinking about my parents. I miss them, I really do but knowing the fact that my family wants to create a war just to have power and money. It’s just cruel.

“ ~~~~, There’s a package for you. “ Niel said. I went to open the door and receive the package from Niel.

“ Thanks Niel. “ I said. He nodded and leaves. That’s strange. Nobody knows where I lived except for EXO-K. If EXO-K wants to give something from me, they could just come here and gave it to me. I open the package. I was truly shock of what’s the contain of the package. It was a letter, the words are written by blood. That means this letter is from Seyong. How did he manage to find me so quickly? Is he trying to kill Teen Top like how he is trying to kill Minwoo?

My love, I’ve been watching you for a while. Have you realize my present yet? I know you misses me and i miss you too. Today, you and me will become one.

Become one? What does that mean? It’s better if I don’t get out of this house. He can’t get me if I don’t leave the house. You check the package for anything suspicious things inside. You look under the package and saw some letters.

I will save you from the war. Don’t worry my love.

I drop the package and look outside the window. I saw a dark figure behind a tree. The dark figure noticed that I have been looking at him. The dark figure step outside from the tree. It was Seyong. Seyong grabs something from his back and quickly throw it to my direction. I quickly dodge the thing and closed the window. I look at the window, trying to find Seyong but he was nowhere to be found. I look at the thing that Seyong have thrown, it was a knife cover in blood. I grab the knife and try to found anything suspicious about it. I grab a tissue and wiped the blood off from the knife. There was craving at the knife.

Get out or die

Get out or die? Is he telling me that if I don’t get out of house today. He will kill Teen Top? Or maybe me?

End of P.O.V

Ricky was walking around the neighbourhood when suddenly he heard a girl scream for help. Ricky ran towards the voice and saw a girl was getting kicked by a bunch of boys.

“ How dare you harm an innocent harmless girl!” Ricky sneered at them and fights them. The fight was obviously outnumbered to Ricky. It was a ten against one. Before the fight could even begin, the ten guys suddenly saw someone coming closer to them. Their eyes widen when they saw the guy who is coming. The quickly bows and runs away. Ricky who hasn’t notice what is happening went and help the girl to get up.

“ R..un... a...waay... “ The girl whispered with her last energy. Ricky turn around and saw a guy wearing a hoodie. His face was covered by the hoodie. The guy hits Ricky head with his baseball bat and drag him to a dark place.

 

At night

Everyone was in the living room watching tv. The film is about war. They were all focus on the film when suddenly Changjo speak up.

“ Hyung, have you seen Ricky? I haven’t saw him since this afternoon. Something might happen to him. “ Changjo ruffled his hair.

“ Speaking of Ricky, i haven’t saw him all day too. “ Niel said.

“ Should we go and look for him? “ You suggest.

“ Nah, he’ll be fine on his own. His not a five year kid anymore. He can take care of himself. “ C.A.P said and the others agreed to C.A.P but you on the other was uneasy.

Ding dong... The door bell rings. You got up and went to the door. You opens the door but you couldn’t see anyone. When you decided to go back in, you saw a box at the ground. You pick it up and open it.

Those who hide are those who are weak. Show yourself before the devil devours the beast.

“ What does these word means? Does it have connection to the previous box that I got? Don’t tell me.... “ You throw the box to the garbage. You went upstairs to grab a jacket and put it on. You went downstairs to the living room.

“ Guys, I have something to do. I will be back soon. “ You said.

“ Let me go with you. It’s not save by your own. “ L.Joe stands up.

“ No,no! I’m just buying some girls thing! You guys don’t need to accompany me. “ You push L.Joe back to his seat.

“ If you say so then fine. But if anything happens be sure to call us. “ C.A.P said. You nodded and went outside.

I’m going to save you Ricky. This time is do or die time.

End of Chapter 21