Curse of Bad Luck?!

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 6

Am i cursed to have bad luck?!

 

You nervously walk to the exit. One of the creepy guy block the exit and give you a glare that says 'Your dead'.

 

" E-Excuse M-me. I-i want to ge-get out. " You sturred because your too scared.

 

" No can do Miss. I need you for something. " The creepy guy said.

 

He grabs your hand and pull you close to him. He smirk and he was dragging you out of the restaurant. Your eyes widen due to his actions. You kick him in the face. Yes,in the face. Ever since you know about the truth. You at least have to know how to protect yourself from danger. You learn taekwando,kungfu,karate,boxing and gymnastic.

 

" How dare you kick me you little hoe! " That guy shouted at you and throw you to the ground.

 

" Do.Not.Ever.Call.Me.That! " You punch that guy in the stomach. Suddenly,you heard someone no a lot of people start to clap. You turn your head to the source of the sound and everyone from the restaurant come out and starts to clap.

 

"Damn chick. Your so awesome! That will make you more valuable for the sale. " A guy said and smirk. not only that guy smirk but all of them are.

Crap. If it was only one or two people, I can totally beat them up. I can't beat them all! Their too many! Why does bad luck likes to stick with me?! ugh! I better think a way to get away from them.

"Hey look! It's Girls Generation! " You pointed to the opposite way of your escape road.

 

"What?! "

 

"Where?!!! "

 

" Marry me Kim Taeyeon!!!! "

 

You laugh at the screams and quickly jump to the other side of the gate that you saw. You run like crazy. You stop running until you ran out of breath. You found a bench and sits on it. You felt a cold feeling at your head and look up. You saw a guy smiling at you while putting a cold drink at your head. He sits next to you and handed you the cold drink. You hesitate to drink it because he might have put some poison in it or some toxic.

 

"Don't worry. I didn't put anything into the drink. I mean no harm. " He smiles cutely at you. You stare at him for a while then shrugs you shoulder and drink it.

 

" So mind telling me why your all sweaty? " That guy tilt his head.

 

Omoo! he is sooo cute ♥♥♥ Let me pinch those cheeks.

 

You cough and put a poker face and said " MiYoung said never talk to strangers. "

 

" Mi Young? Your mom? " that guy ask and starts to get closer to you.

 

" No. She is my best friend. My family died three years ago. " You miss your dad and mom.

 

" Oh. Err sorry about that. I was being too noisy. " He scratch the back of his head. You smiled and nodded.

 

" Yes, Your too noisy. " You laughed. That guy smiled and patted your head.

 

" You look much more good when your laughing errrr. Hehehe. Mind to tell me your name? " He ask sheepishly. You facepalm and shook your head.

 

" My name is Shin~~~~. Yours? "

 

" Minwoo! No Minwoo. Nice to meet you ~~~~ noona! " Minwoo giggled. Minwoo stands up and offered his hand to help you get up. You slap his hand away and stand up by yourself.

 

" Aren't you going home ~~~noona? It's getting late already. " Minwoo ask.

 

" Home? haha as you can see. I don't have any money or home. I'll probably just sleep at here! " You sat on the bench and smiled.

 

" What?! No! I am not letting my noona sleep here! You can stay with me and my hyungs! Come on noona! " Minwoo grabs your wrist and pull you to his house.

 

" No no no. I'm good by sleeping at the bench. " You complain but Minwoo ignore you and just keep dragging you to his house.

 

Great, I'm going to live with a bunch of strangers and not to mention that they are ALL boys! Mi Youngiere, I want to live with you instead of them. T_T

A/N : Another update! Hope you like it ^^

Did you guys watch MuBank?! xD Infinite H and Boyfriend OMOOOOOOOO *^* AND TAENY PERFORMANCE IS JUST DAEBAK! GIRLS GENERATION WIN PSY! WOHOOOO LOL DO IGNORE THIS XD