Friend or Fraud?

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 33

Friend or Fraud?

This is the end for Geul MI. She has lost the battle. She grab the knife and push it deeper into her chest which makes Seyong frown. When the knife is getting deeper into Geul Mi’s lungs, Seyong pull out the knife and throw it away. He smash Geul Mi’s face right in front of the wall. The white walls has been painted by red dark blood. Seyong turns Geul Mi’s face around to face him.

“ Your not trying to escape from reality aren’t you? “ Seyong growled at her. Geul Mi rolled her eyes and spit blood on Seyong’s face and looks away.

“ Playing hard to get aren’t you? “ Seyong whisper at Geul Mi’s ear.

Seyong tore Geul Mi’s clothes which reviles Geul Mi’s underwear and her sports bra. Seyong his lips and the blood that is on your chest. Geul Mi hissed in disguise and kicked Seyong’s stomach which make him fall since you use all your energy. You curse at him and runs away not caring the fact that your half . Geul Mi knows that she can’t beat Seyong. Not yet. She must train more harder in order to defeat him.

She keep running until her last breath. She collapses down at a dark alley. She look at her injury, the bleeding didn’t stop. If she keeps bleeding like this, it will be her end. Slowly she is starting to lose conscious. She tries to stand up by holding a trash bin for support.

“ My... My.... Look at what we got here. A hot chick wearing her underwear running around our alley huh?” A ert guy suddenly appear from behind.

“ Get the away from me. “ She hissed at him. The ert guy didn’t walk away and yet he has the courage to walks closer to Geul Mi. Geul Mi smirked and grab the trash bin tightly. The ert guy is starting to touch your face and Geul Mi throw the trash bin at him which makes  him fall on the ground. She step on the ert’s face.

“ A dirty creature like you shouldn’t use your dirty hands to touch an angel. “ With that last words, Geul Mi saw a knife behind the trash bin and throw the knife at his the ert’s head. That ert guy died but she can’t hold on much longer. She has loss too much blood if she doesn’t go to a hospital she wills die right there next to that ert guy.

“ ~~~~? Is that you? “ A voice could be heard but her conscious has slipped away before she could saw the guy.

“ ~~~! ~~~~~!!! Be strong please. I will save you. “ That was the last words she heard before she fainted.

 

Geul Mi slowly opens her eyes and her eyes got sting by the bright lights. Geul Mi sits on the bed and look around. The people around her are patients that means she is in the hospital right now. She looks at her clothes and notice that she is wearing hospital clothes.

I can’t stay here. I need to train myself hard and kill that demon. That demon needs to die.

She stands up and leaves the room. Before she walk outside the door, someone grab her hand. She jerk the hand away and push him to the wall. She stare at him like he was the prey and she is the killer.

“ Woah, Ca-Calm down ~~~. It’s me Youngjae. Remember? “ Youngjae hold his hand up meaning that he doesn’t have any interest in harming her. She grab his collar shirt and examine his face whether he is lying or not.

“ I have no memory of my past. If you wish to life, stay away from me. “ She realise her grip and walks away. Youngjae who was dumb found chase after Geul Mi and spin her around to face him.

“ You are not allowed to leave! Your injury hasn’t recovered fully yet. ” Geul Mi push Youngjae away.

“ Don’t touch me with your filthy hands. “ Geul Mi stare at Youngjae as if he was Seyong. She has the urge to grab a knife and slit down his throat since there are cameras she didn’t do as she wanted to. She doesn’t want to go to jail before she had her revenge yet. She is waiting for the right moment to kill his prey.

“ ~~~~-ah, What is wrong with you? “ Youngjae ask in concern. Geul Mi feel disgusted hearing that name.

“ My name is not ~~~~ anymore. My name is Geul Mi. ~~~ does not exist in this world anymore. She will be my shadow from now on. “ Geul Mi said that and walks away from Youngjae. She was about to walks out from the hospital when something or someone from behind tackled her and make her fall flat on the floor. She looks behind and saw Youngjae.

“ You don’t cherish your life huh? “ She glance around and exactly a nurse who is carrying surgery knifes happen to walk past by. She throw Youngjae’s body off to somewhere and steal the surgery knifes. She throws it towards Youngjae which make the patients become scared and runs away from the scene. Youngjae have successfully dodge the knife easily. Geul Mi smirks and grabs the last two knifes at her hands. She runs towards Youngjae and began to slash him wildly. Youngjae tries to dodge the knife but failed. The knife slash his face and his arms. Youngjae quickly took out a handkerchief filled with chloroform, he puts the handkerchief to Geul Mi’s mouth. She inhale the chloroform and fainted.

Youngjae carried Geul Mi at his back and went back to his place. He lays her down at his bed and sits on the floor next to bed. Instead of tying her up, he just let her sleep like that. He doesn’t care whether he might get murdered by her when he was sleeping or not. It’s like he trust her that she will not harm him. Slowly he fell asleep with his body on the floor and his head on the bed.

End of Chapter 33

A/N: Yaaay xD no cliff hanger lol more importantly that Geul Mi is saveee ;--; OMG I gain some many subiee ;--; /le touches/ Thank you for supporting, reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoted this fic!!! I love you all my subieeeess /throw hearts at you all/