Searching

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 36

Searching

Geul Mi went to the kitchen to find some food to eat. She opened the fridge and grabs an apple. She bites the apple while walking to the living room to see Youngjae who is feeling gloomy. She feels disgusted with Youngjae’s expression and poke his head. Youngjae just blink and still stare at the ground sighing. Geul Mi pouted and sit on the table to face Youngjae.

“ Yah, Pabo. Don’t daze too much you must get possessed by ghosts. “ Geul Mi bites her apple and looks back to Youngjae who is still dazing. Geul Mi rolled her eyes and slapped Youngjae hardly.

“ Ouch, What was that for?! “ Youngjae yell in pain. He rubs his cheek to reduce the pain.

“ For dazing dummy. “ Geul Mi stands up and sits next to Youngjae.

“ Well you didn’t have slap me though. “ Youngjae murmured to himself.

“ What did you said? You want another slap? I don’t mind giving you one. “ Geul Mi was about to slap Youngjae but Youngjae stopped her by grabbing her wrist and tries to run away from her.

“ Yah! Come here! “ Geul Mi chase him. From the kitchen to the study room and ends up in the living room. Geul Mi throws her body at Youngjae which made them both fall hard on the ground.

“ Damn girl. You’re so heavy. “ Youngjae turns his body around to face Geul Mi. Geul Mi just smirked and pinch Youngjae’s cheek hardly.

Suddenly the door open, revealing Yongguk’s face.

“ Oh, sorry for disturbing. I will tell you the news some other day. Have fun with her Youngjae and don’t forget to lock the door. “ Yongguk chuckled and leaves them both.

“ You’re friends are all erts. “ Geul Mi rolled her eyes and leaves Youngjae dumb found on the floor.

-

Next day

Youngjae woke up and cleans himself up. He glanced at the clock and it signs that it’s 8AM. He went to his room and check his phone.

Youngjae meeting at my house 10 AM. Come here alone.

By : Yongguk hyung

“ I guess I have to get prepared for the meeting. “ Youngjae went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Geul Mi wake up by the delicious fragrance. She hops off from her bed and stretched her body. She went to the bath room to clean herself up. Since Youngjae has bought her some new clothes so she didn’t have to wear Youngjae’s clothes anymore. She went to the kitchen and was greeted by Youngjae.

“ Look whose early today. “ Youngjae teased Geul Mi.

“ Fine, I’m going back to sleep. “ Geul Mi stomped her feet and headed back to her room. Youngjae laugh and holds her.

“ You know that I’m just kidding. Come on let’s eat. “ Youngjae makes Geul Mi sits down and he sits in front of her. They both started to eat their breakfast.

“ Geul Mi “ Youngjae called her.

“ What? Can’t you see I’m busying here? “ Geul Mi said while chewing her food.

“ Just want to tell you that I’m going out today so behave and stay inside this house. “ Youngjae chuckled at Geul Mi.

“ Fine, It’s not like you have to tell me though. I know my own limits. “ Geul Mi scoff at Youngjae and went back to eating.

10 AM

Youngjae headed to Yongguk’s house. He make lunch for Geul Mi first before he went to Yongguk’s house or she might nag at him for not giving her food. He glances around to make sure no one is following him and went inside Yongguk’s house. Yongguk gave his house key to every B.A.P member in case if there’s emergency they can just contact him right away.

“ Hey hyung! “ Zelo greeted him. Youngjae just smiled and sits down on the couch next to Jongup.

“ So how was your night with that girl of yours? “ Himchan teased Youngjae.

“ She not my girl and we did nothing yesterday. “ Youngjae sighed and rubbed his temples.

“ Can we just get to the topic about this meeting please? “ Youngjae looked at Yongguk. Yongguk went to his room to grab something and headed back to the living room.

“ Look at this. “ He puts a wanted poster at the table which makes Youngjae become worried.

“ What about this hyung? “ Jongup asked.

“ As you can see, this is a wanted poster so they want this person to exchange money. “ Himchan proudly answered.

“ You dumbbell. Can’t you see the details. Wanted Shin ~~~. Award $100.000.000.000. If you saw contact to 010-xxx-xxx. Something’s odd. “ Yongguk glance at the poster.

“ What’s odd about a wanted poster? The Shin family is a powerful maybe they wanted to capture her to make them become an alliance or something? “ Daehyun said.

“ I thought of that as well but I’ve checked the phone number. It belongs to Shin Minho in other words Shin ~~~’s dad. “ Yongguk explain.

“ Wait, didn’t he died already? “ Zelo asked.

“ Apparently not if he faked his death didn’t the other Shin family did it as well? I think their planning something but I just can’t guess what are they planning.“ Yongguk said.

“ Maybe a world domination? “ Youngjae who is quite from before finally spoke up.

“ That might be true. Anyways I want you all to stay at your houses. Don’t go out if it’s unnecessary. I will contact you all again when I gain more information. “ Yongguk dismiss the  meeting and all of B.A.P members went back to home except Youngjae.

“ Hyung, can I have another poster of that? “ Youngjae asked Yongguk. Yongguk nodded his head as a yes. He went to his room to get another poster and gives it to Youngjae.

“ Why do you want this? Do you know anything about this all? “ Yongguk introspect Youngjae.

“ Maybe hyung but I have to make sure of something first. For now, I can’t say anything. “ Yongguk nodded and Youngjae headed back to his house.

When he reached his house, he make sure to lock the door and windows tightly. He went to Geul Mi’s room to find her. She was reading a book while laying on the bed.

“ Your back already? “ She sits up straight and puts the book away.

“ Can I ask you some questions? “ Youngjae hesitantly asked Geul Mi. Geul Mi sense that Youngjae wasn’t at a kidding state. She nodded her head and patted her bed to signal Youngjae to sit there. Youngjae sits on the bed and lay out the wanted poster.

“ Why are you a wanted suspect from your own family? “ Geul Mi picks up the poster and reads it. Slowly a smirk appear on her face. She puts down the poster and leans closer to Youngjae.

“ It’s because I killed my own mother. “ She whispered murderously to Youngjae which make Youngjae shivered.

“ Wh-Why? “ That was all that Youngjae was avail to speak. Geul Mi thinks of the reason why and suddenly remembers about how her parents just let her get by Seyong. No matter how much she screamed for help. They never came to help her not even a single action of helpfulness. When Seyong was finished her, her parents come in and said that she is going to marry to Seyong soon. That is when Shin ~~~~ have changed into Shin Geul Mi. She has change from the kind, loving person into a hateful and vengeful person. Geul Mi slowly becomes angry and disgusted by herself.

“ It’s none of your business. Get out of here. “ Geul Mi coldly said.

“ What happen to you before? “ Youngjae grabs her wrist which was a big mistake. She twisted Youngjae’s arm and slowly Youngjae’s grip has loosen and he was push on the floor.

“ Don’t touch me with you dirty hands. “ She opens the door and points outside.

“ Get out! Now! “ She shouted. Youngjae stands up.

“ I can’t help you with your problems if you aren’t willing to tell me your problems. “ Youngjae said. Hoping she will open up to him.

“  Go out! “ Geul Mi push Youngjae out of her room and locks the door. She slowly slides down her body to the floor and starts to crying.

“ I’m so dirty. I’m so dirty.. I’m so dirty.. “ Geul Mi or should I say ~~~~ rubbed her body to remove Seyong’s touched from her body.

End of Chapter 36

A/N : Okay I know you all wants more happy and humor chapters. I’m sorry ;----; but i fail at making happy and cheerful fics Dx I will try to make some happy chapters in the future chapters! Thank you for reading, liking, commenting, subscribing upvoted and supporting this fic!!! <3