Insane

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 40

Insane

Geul Mi was devastated all day. She never went outside nor eat anything. BAP members didn’t blame her for this accident but she still feels guilty about it. She cried day and night because she feels that she is a murder. She feels that she is the killer. She killed Youngjae and not Minho.

She once tries suicide but she failed doing so because every day one of the BAP members will go and visit her just to make sure she is fine. Geul Mi didn’t want to live anymore. She changed her clothes and went outside without telling any BAP members.

She went to the Seoul Tower. When she arrived, she went to the highest point of the tower and look down. This is how she will die, she will end her life and meet up with Youngjae. She closed her eyes and slowly let’s her body swing down.

“ NO! “ Someone shouted and grabbed her hands. Geul Mi was hanging on the edge of the tower. She open her eyes and saw the stranger who kidnap her before. His name is Minhyuk. Geul Mi tried to let go from his grip which make Minhyuk grabs Geul Mi tighter. Slowly, Minhyuk success on pulling you back to the tower.

“ What is wrong with you?! “ Minhyuk scream at her and shook her body.

“ Let me die... please.. “ Geul Mi’s eyes slowly gather tears and let it flow down from her eyes.

“ Why? What has happened to you? “ Minhyuk asks.

“ It’s all my fault, he died because of me. I cause his death. I cause it. “ Geul Mi hugged Minhyuk and cried more. Minhyuk soften at her actions and hugged her back.

“ It’s okay. It’s not your fault. “ Minhyuk patted her back to make her feel better.

After crying, Minhyuk took Geul Mi back to Youngjae/Geul Mi’s house. Minhyuk lay her down on her bed and sit besides her.

“ You’re not leaving me? Are you? “ Geul Mi looked at him. Minhyuk nodded to Geul Mi and patted her head as if a sign to ask her to rest. Geul Mi slowly closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Minhyuk went outside to buy food for Geul Mi. She looked really pale so Minhyuk guess that she hasn’t eat for a while. After buying food for Geul Mi, Minhyuk went back to her house. When Minhyuk open the doors, the house was a mess. Furniture’s are all throw in random direction, books are rip and thrown at the floors. Broken glasses are all over the floor. Minhyuk carefully walks inside not to hurt himself from the broken glasses. Minhyuk put the food away first then went to Geul Mi’s room. Minhyuk widen her eyes when he saw Geul Mi sitting in a corner, weeping alone.

“ Geul Mi, Are you alright? “ Minhyuk approached her.

“ Where have you been? “ Geul Mi said in a nonchalant voice.

“ I-I went outside to buy you some food. Are you alright? You’re scaring me. “ Minhyuk stated.

“ You said you won’t leave me.... “ Geul Mi murmured.

“ What? “ Minhyuk said.

“ You said you won’t leave me! “ Geul Mi turn around to face Minhyuk. She was  grabbing a knife which make Minhyuk step back from her.

“ You said you won’t leave me and did! You’re a liar! Nobody wants to be with me.. I’m a murder! I’M A MURDER! “ Geul Mi shouted and dropped her knife. She sits on the floor, trembling really hard. She stare her hands disgustingly.

“ I’m a killer. I should die. “ Geul Mi desperately reached for her knife. When she grabbed it, she was about to stab herself. Minhyuk widen his eyes and stop her hurting herself by grabbing her knife with his bare hands. Geul Mi stared at Minhyuk’s bloody hand. Geul Mi scream and let go of the knife.

“ I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Please don’t kill me. Please don’t kill me. “ Geul Mi hugged her legs and cried loudly. Minhyuk rip his clothes and bandage his injured hand. He approached Geul Mi and hugged her tightly.

“ Nobody is going to hurt you. I’m here to protect you. Don’t worry. “ Minhyuk whispered in her ear to calm her down.

“ I’m sorry. I’m sorry. “ Geul Mi hugged Minhyuk back.

Minhyuk clean her house when Geul Mi was sleeping. After cleaning the house, Minhyuk felt tired and went to sleep on the couch. During midnight, Geul Mi woke up and went to find Minhyuk, she saw Minhyuk was sleeping at the couch. She smiled and pat his head softly.

“ You’re mine now. You are never ever going to leave me. We are going to be together forever till we die and even rot our body together. “ Geul Mi chuckled and sits besides the couch. She lay her head down on the couch and close her eyes. Slowly falling into a deep sleep.

End of Chapter 40

A/N : Okay this might be a bit short but I ran out of ideas D: sorrryyyy >< I will try to make a bit longer! Anyway, yes she is suffering depression which cause her into becoming a psychopath xD I hope you like this idea~ Thank you for supporting this fic!!