The Trap

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 4

The trap

A/N : Back to the story where your in the train with Teen Top wink

 

" Hey, are you a stone? because i do not want to marry a stone. " said Niel with a smirk.

" She's just too shock to see her fiances. " L. joe start to smirk. He leans closer and blow some wind into your ear to make you unfroze.

" WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!! I'M NOT YOUR FIANCE!!! I'M NOBODIES! AND HOW ON EARTH DID YOU FOUND ME?!! I DEMAND AN ANSWER RIGHT NOW!!!! " You scream.

" sheeees, someone's on their period. " C.A.P said and shock his head.

" Let's just say we hire some detective to find you. " Ricky winked at you. That wink just make you puke in your mouth.

" Go away won't you? You guys are annoying. " You said with a calm tone.

Please go away! Please go away!! Please go awaaaayyyy!

" N-E-V-E-R~~~~ " Ricky said.

" If your gonna sit here you better keep your mouth shut " You said with a glare.

" Fine. I'm sitting with you. " Said L.Joe with a smirk. The others sigh and went to find their sits.

 

The train ride was super long. You felt sleepy but you remember that these annoying gangster are here you tried to not fall asleep. You seacrh for something fun you could do in your backpack and you found an Iphone. You eyes wided and gasp. L.Joe look at you like you've got a or something. You found a piace of paper inside the Iphone box.

 

I know you'll get bored on the train so i bought you something to play with. Keep it save okay! I almost become broke because of that phone TT-TT but still this is my last gift to you so it's worth it! >.< Shin ~~~~~ do your best at Seoul! Don't you ever forget about me! or I'll chase you to Seoul too~ hahaha SHIN~~~~~ FIGHTIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!! - Your forever lovely none blood related sistar Hwang Mi Young

You smile softly. You squeze the Iphone in your hand. Your really touched by Mi Young's gift, no one ever give you anything this percious except your parents. the tough of your parents really weaken your heart. You still haven't know any news about them either their still alive or they've died. You put the Iphone into your bag because you don't want someone to stole this.

 

Hours have past by and the time is finally here!!! You have arrived at Seoul! You grabs your bags and prepear to leave the train. You glance at L. Joe who was still sleeping.

 

What a lazy pig. OH MY GOD I totally forget that i must leave quickly before one of these bastards caught me! I'll leave now.

 

You quickly headed to the exit door. You keep looking at your back to make sure that no one from Teen Top is following you or chasing you. You walk ahead without looking ahead and you bumped into someone.

 

" I'm so sorry! I didn't look when i was walking. " You bowed down.

" It's okay pretty. i don't want your sorry, i want your body. " That guy said with a smirk.

" OMG! HOW DID YOU?! BUT DIDN'T YOU? DO YOU HAVE SUPER POWERS OR SOMETHING?!!!!! " You scream when you saw Changjo was infront of you.

" You can say that i have powers to track you down my princess. Why are you trying to run away from your prince charming? " Changjo grabs your wrist so you can't escape. Suddenly, all of Teen Top came.

 

" Thank godness you capture her before she left. " Chunji said.

" Let's go! Kajjaaa! " Ricky said while pumping his fist in the air.

" Well it's nice to meet you bye. " You tried to run away but Changjo's grip was too strong to let go.

" Hahahaha, lame escape. " L.Joe laughed. You glare at him and step on his foot HARD.

" Where are WE going anyway? " You said in a sarcastic tone.

" Of course our FUTURE house~ then we'll force you to marr- ugh. " Niel was got cut because you hit his head.

 

You bite Changjo's hand, step on his foot, wobble around, punch him, kick him, he just wouldn't let go. You sigh and just followed them to YOUR future house with them. You arrive at the front house. Your jaw literally just fall down. It's not even fit to call it a house. It's more like a mansion. Teen Top laugh at you because your weird expression on your face.

 

" I know it's huge, It can be yours if you marry one of us. " Chunji said with a smirk on his face.

" NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. Keep dreaming on pretty boy. " You said with a gross expression.

" I never know you think me as a pretty boy. " Chunji smirk and wink at you. You hit your head.

 

Me and my big stupid mouth

 

" Come on let's go in! " Ricky said and push you inside.

You walk around and your eyes get wider. It almost looks like a palace inside here. You were too busying looking around you didn't even notice that they lock the doors. Someone tapped on your shoulder, you look behind and you saw Teen Top smirking at you. You fell something bad is really gonna happen. You steps back as they step foward to you. After few stepping back your body hit on the wall. They surround you. C.A.P leans closere and whisper with a very seducing voice " How about you, me in my room? " After hearing that you swallowed hard and stare at them.

 

I'm deaaaaaadd!!!!!!!!! SAVE MEEEEEEEE

 

A/N : Sooooooooooo sorry!!!! For the super duper late update <(__ __)>

Please forgive me TT-TT i'm a bit busy these days since exams are comming DX

Thank you for subscribing and commenting and reading my fics!

And Thank you agaain for my new subscibers and old subscribers heart

 

A/N.N : POLL!!! VOTE PLEASE XD