First Kiss

Wait... What?!!

Chapter 24

First Kiss

You reach Teen Top’s house with heavy feeling. You feel like pouring out all of your frustration. You opens the door and closes it. You glance around the house and oddly there is one home. You sits on the couch on the living room and glance at the clock.

“ It’s almost dinner time. They are usually at home by this time. “ You wondered.

Since your too exhausted, physically and mentally. You convince yourself that they will come back anytime sooner. You got up from the couch and headed to your room. You lays down on the bed and slowly you fall asleep.

The next day....

You  woke up and glance at the clock. It was already noon. You wash up and change your clothes. You were now refresh. You went to each and every Teen Top’s room but you can’t find them like yesterday.

Did they got into a fight? Maybe they lose and got killed? Or maybe they were brainwash and turn into bad guys?
 

You shivered at your thoughts. You shrug the bad thoughts off your head and went downstairs. It was quite like last night. You are starting to get worried. You put on your jacket and headed outside to find the boys. You start your search at the park, you ask a couple of people who are currently in the park. But sadly, they didn’t saw Teen Top. You thank them and headed off to some other place to find the boys.

 

It was already midnight now. You still haven’t found the boys not even one. You still haven’t gave up. You are still searching for them. You are exhausted, you find a random bench and sits on the bench. You are slowly falling asleep. Someone patted your shoulder and you woke up. You scratch your head in confuse and glance around.

“ I must have fallen asleep. “ You said and got up. You stretch your body and yawn.

“ Have a nice sleep? “ Someone whispered behind you.

You widen your eyes and glance behind you but you didn’t saw anyone. You swore you heard someone whispering behind you. Your starting to panic and quickly headed back home. Someone patted your shoulder again. You quickly glance behind and saw a guy smirking at you. You sense that something was wrong is with this guy and runs away from him.

“ No need to run away~ You might hurt yourself princess. “ That guy smirk.

You glance behind and you didn’t saw him. You sigh in relieve and tries to catches your breath.

“ Are you alright my princess? “ Another guy appeared out of nowhere and you got shock for the second time. You run away from him again. You are now hiding in a corner of the streets, trying to catch your breath.

What is happening? Were they sent by the Shin’s? What are they planning? Don’t tell me.... Damn it! How can I not notice it!

You walks away from your hiding place and tries to find those boys. You spotted one behind the lamp. You run towards him and grab his shirt.

“ You were sent by them didn’t you? What have you done to Teen Top? “ You clench your teeth.

“ Oh, you finally notices? “ The guy snickered at you.

“ TELL.ME.WHERE.TEEN.TOP.IS.YOU.DAMN.BASTARD. “ You punch his face since your losing your patience. Knowing your friends are hurt because of you makes you more guilt than before.

“ Teen Top? Only Teen Top? You don’t care about those boys who called themself EXO-K? Maybe we should get B.A.P instead? “ The guy smirks.

“ Who the hell are you? Tell me! “ You shouted at his face.

“ I’m not from the Shin family. You don’t have to be afraid of me. You’ll see me a lot after this. “ he pulls you closer and in a second, both of your lips touched. You were to shock to react so you just blink. He smirks more when he noticed that you’re not pulling away the kiss which makes him smirk even more. You could feel his smirk but your body just won’t move as your command. He pulls away from the kiss and laugh at you when he saw your reaction.

“ First kiss huh? Cute.“ After saying that, he left you and slowly his back disappeared.

You knees grow weak and you falls down onto the ground and touch your lips.

“ What just happen? “ You said.

Behind someone was watching the whole scene, he grow irritate and punch the tree. Making his hand bleeding. He didn’t care about his injury, he was to angry about the guy who stole your first kiss. He goes away from his hiding place and went back to his home.

End of Chapter 24

A/N: I notice this fic have contain a bit of humor, violence (?), psychology but no romance .___. Yes, I’m not a romantic type but i tried my best to write the kiss scene Dx which is a fail. I will improve my romance and make more love in this fic! Thank you for supporting, reading, commenting, subscribing, and upvoted this fic! I appreciate it all! <3