09

The Moment I Saw You

 

~*~

“Se Hun are you okay? You look kind of spaced out,” a familiar voice whispered from my side, and I turned to see Lu Han looking at me worriedly.

“I’m fine, I’ll...tell you later,” I said quietly so only he would hear me.

“Alright,”  he said as he patted my shoulder gently.

“Should we all watch a movie or something?” Kai offered as he sat down on the carpet and leant back against Lay’s legs. I sat in the armchair and Chen next to Kai. Su Ho sat down on the love seat and opened the book that he’d been reading earlier. Chanyeol stayed standing.

“Yeah! Let’s watch that spooky one...what’s it called?” Lay said excitedly, then looked deep thought.

“Insidious!” Kai cheered.

“Insidious?” Su Ho said, “Was that a book? I might’ve read it...”

“Oh I’ve seen that one it’s not that scary,” Kris huffed then looked at Tao, who was just staring ahead.

“Let’s watch it anyway!” Chen grinned, “I haven’t seen it!” Then he searched through our shelves of DVD’s and pulled out the case. Lu Han squeezed into the armchair next to me (it’s a pretty big armchair) and groaned.

“Can’t we just watch ‘Love Actually’?” he begged.

“Ew, not that romance one again, you always make us watch that! Insidious!” Kai cheered again.

“I don’t like scary movies...” Lu Han whimpered quietly.

“It’s okay, I’ll be here,” I said quietly so he could only hear me, then he slyly rested his hand on my knee. Which of course to everyone else in the room, was just a friendly gesture, but to us it had a different meaning. It was our special code for ‘I love you’ when we couldn’t say it out loud.

“Is Baekhyun here?” Chanyeol asked almost nervously. Everyone looked around the living room. That’s funny...no one had noticed he hadn’t followed us.

“Er, he should be here somewhere...” Lay told him as Chen put the DVD into the player and pressed play.

“I’ll go find him,” Chanyeol said and he left the room quickly. It made me curious...

“I’ll be right back, I need to go to the toilet...” I said to no one in particular and I got up and left the room casually, when I got to the hall I could hear voices coming from the kitchen...I know I shouldn’t have...but I eavesdropped.

“You can’t avoid me forever, Baekhyun, it shouldn’t be like this...Just tell me.”

“I can’t...You know I can’t.”

~*~

Since I tricked you guys I felt super bad, so I triple-updated, but it took a while since AFF is playing up.

So I may upload this story up on another website so I can upload it there until AFF sorts itself out.

Of course I will post the link here when I have so you guys can still read it, okay?

Thank you for the comments! They are the main reasons I wrote so much this time!