53

The Moment I Saw You

 

~*~

“They used to date? Seriously?” I spluttered, my eyes wide.

“That’s what he said,” Lu Han said in a sing-song voice as he turned over onto his back.

“I always thought Suho was straight but then after the crash I had a hunch and now this I- Oh god,” I groaned.

“What?” Lu Han frowned.

“Do you think Suho still likes Kyungsoo then?” I asked. Lu Han was silent for a few minutes. The moonlight highlighting his side profile in the dark room.

“He must do. He wouldn’t react like he did, if he didn’t.”

I nodded, though he wasn’t looking at me. Then I took a few moments to try and turn and lie on my own back. Except it wasn’t really working. Lu Han noticed and before I knew it he was pushing me onto my back carefully and readjusting the sheets, then he slipped in my bed next to me. I turned my head to the side and we lay there looking into each others brown eyes for a moment.

“I wonder who broke up with who...” I wondered out loud.  The thought crossing my mind as I looked at Lu Han and wondered how hard it must be to break up with someone that you loved.

“Kyungsoo broke up with him.” Lu Han answered without hesitation.

“How can you tell?”

“Think about it Sehunnie,” he said quietly as he played with my hair, brushing it back with his fingers, “Kyungsoo is happy and dating again. Suho is the one still wound up on him. It’s obvious that it was Suho that didn’t have much of a choice about the break up.”

I looked away and nodded thoughtfully, until my face was cupped in warm hands and Lu Han’s lips met mine for a short sweet moment. I sighed out of the kiss as he cuddled into my side, his soft hair brushing against my neck.

“What are we going to do...?” I sighed, again.

“Are we helping them too?”

“They’re our friends...”

“Kyungsoo and Kai are happy though.” he huffed. We heard movement from out in the corridor, and then the familiar sound of the bathroom light click on.

“I didn’t say we’d break them up. I just mean...what are we going to do with Suho?” I whispered, trying to keep my voice down.

“...Take his mind off Kyungsoo,” Lu Han whispered back exactly what I had been thinking.

“Cupids are go!” I said in a sleepy haze. He laughed loudly and I quickly shushed him.

“We’re always doing things like this,” Lu Han murmured into my shoulder.

“It’s not like we have anything better to do,” I answered and resisted the urge to shrug.

“I could think of a few things...” he said, his voice taking on a tone that I recognise very well as his hand trailed down...

Lu Han,” I growled. He laughed to himself and brought his hand back up, thankfully.

“I know, I know. Goodnight,” he whispered.

“Goodnight Lu,” I smiled into the dark.

It was silent for a moment and I heard Lu Han’s breathing  slow, I thought he was asleep but then-

“I love you, Sehun.”

I closed my eyes sleepily and breathed out in contentment.

“I love you too.”

~*~

I thought I'd lost the ability to write fluff since my writers block.

I guess I thought wrong.

This is a HunHan story after all.

//facepalm