27

The Moment I Saw You

~*~

I pushed back his hair that had stuck to his forehead and kissed his cheek before I fell onto the bed next to him. We just lay next to each other, listening to each other’s breathing slow down and become regular again. Words couldn’t describe how I felt. To say that it was ‘incredible’ or that I ‘enjoyed it’ just wasn’t enough.

“Se Hun?”

“Yeah?” I said as I turned to him and pulled the sheets up...somehow they had fallen down.

 “Did we really just-?” He said as he turned to me and smiled. I found myself grinning back.

“Yup.”

He gave me a simple kiss then wiped my cheek with his thumb.

“Ew. You’re all sweaty.” He laughed.

“You are too.”

“You’re more sweaty.”

I was doing all the work.” I teased.

He gasped and smacked my arm as his face turned red. I smirked at his embarrassment and wrapped my arms around him.

“We should get up and shower,” Lu Han mumbled into my neck.

“Mmm. In the minute.” I said as I smelt the scent of his hair and revelled in the moment. “What time is it?”

He moved out of the hug to look at the clock hanging on the wall behind me.

“Nearly...eleven,”  he answered.

“Seriously?” I said in disbelief.

“No, that was a joke. Was it funny?” he said sarcastically. I growled and pinned him down to the bed again.

“Ohh, ow.” I flinched slightly as the top of my arm ached a little, I looked at it and noticed a bruise that circled around my upper arm on both arms.

“Oh my gosh what’s that?” Lu Has gasped as he sat up and inspected it.

“I think you gripped my arm too hard,” I chuckled and he looked down in shame, “It’s alright though!”

He was still looking at the bed forlornly, obviously feeling bad about bruising my arms. I grabbed his hands and held them behind my back, so his arms were around me, but I didn’t let go on them since this was the perfect position for me to do what I wanted to do.

“Se Hun- Ah! What are you d-doing?!” he said in surprise as I began his neck, but since I had his hand trapped around my back he couldn’t get away. I stopped when I saw a small bruise forming, and then I kissed it.

“There, now I bruised you. We’re even.” I asked and I pecked his lips before I let his hands go.

“You gave me a hickey!” He said in shock as he touched it with his hand.

“I’m going to give you one every time we have it,” I grinned cheekily.

“Y-you- I-I can’t- You j-just-” he stammered at my sudden confidence as he wrapped his bare body in the sheets so he wasn’t cold, and stood up, “L-let’s just get up and wash okay?!”

~*~