11

The Moment I Saw You

 

~*~

“Guys! Are you okay in there? What are you doing?”

“Er-” I cleared my throat as I pushed myself off Lu Han.

“Reading!” Lu Han yelled as he pulled me back so I was lying on him.

“Why’s the door locked? Why do you even have a lock?” Chen said as he tried to open the door again, but of course he couldn’t because of the lock. I felt adrenaline lift in my stomach as I turned my head to look at the door.

“So people like you can’t come in!” Lu Han answered before he cupped my face and brought me down to kiss him again.

“That’s not very nice!” Chen whined, oblivious to what we were doing.

Which was just kissing, by the way.

“You missed the movie! It was really good!” Kai’s voice cut in.

“This book is so much better!” Lu Han answered as he stared at me cheekily. I gawped at him.

“If you’re both reading why is the light off-”

“NIGHT CHEN!” Lu Han shouted.

 “Uh okay...Night!” Chen said, sounding confused whilst Kai tried to control his laughter.

We heard them walk back down the hall and probably to their own rooms and listened out until we were sure that they were gone from outside our room, then I sat up.

“Aren’t you afraid that Chen’s going to figure something out?” I whispered.

“Well...I thought about it...but then I realised something,”  he sighed.

“What?”

“This is Chen, he wouldn’t notice something ual if it came up and bit him on th-”

“Yes! I get what you mean! No need to carry on!” I interrupted, blocking my ears. Lu Han sat up and grabbed my hands and pulled them away.

“I was going to say nose.”

“...No you weren’t.” I argued.

“Yes, I was,” he said, then he smirked, “What did you think I was going to say?”

“Nothing,” I answered a bit too suddenly.

“Tell me,” he smiled mischievously, and he touched my sides suspiciously.

“No, and I swear Lu, if you tickle me I will-” he shut up me up with another kiss, which took me by surprise.

“Se Hun...” he said quietly when we broke away.

“Yeah?”

“Would you...h-hug me? I’m a bit cold...”

“Oh well why didn’t you- w-wait! Since when were you t-topless?” I stuttered as I looked at his bare chest and blushed.

“Since you took off my shirt while we were kissing before Chen interrupted us,” He blinked.

“...Really?” I answered sceptically...I don’t remember that.

“Can you hug me now?” he smiled as he outstretched his arms and pulled us both back so we were laying down. My heart beat like crazy.

Oh god Lu Han, what are you doing to me?

~*~

Hey here's a double update!

Guys I have horrible news. I won't be online for the next two weeks during the weekdays, only at the weekends.

I'll try to write a lot though with all the time.

Weekdays without SHINee or EXO updates.

I don't know how I'm going to make it. /sobs