17

The Moment I Saw You

 

~*~

“W-wha-“ I spluttered as I tried to ignore the feeling of Lu Han’s bare legs around my waist.

“I just want to try something shh,” he hushed me as he held my face in his hands. His face was so close I could see my own eyes in his...it was like eye inception...

“Se Hun stop zoning out, close your eyes,” he demanded, I frowned but closed my eyes obediently. I could feel his warm breath on my lips for a few seconds, and then he leant forward and kissed me.

Well this wasn’t new. We’ve kissed loads before so what was he-

O-oh.

I gasped as I felt his tongue on my bottom lip and I could feel him grinning against my mouth.

“Can I?” he whispered as he wrapped his arms around the back of my neck. I gripped onto his waist and kissed him back roughly as an answer, I could feel him opening his mouth so I did the same. And then our tongues connected.

I can’t really explain it but something rushed up through me, a new feeling, like electric sparking up my spine...and I didn’t want it to stop.

I don’t really know how long we kissed, but as every second ticked by we got hungrier and dizzier. When I seriously needed oxygen we finally we broke apart and panted for air....and Lu Han started laughing.

“Oh! Oh wow. You’re..you’re amazing at that,” he breathed as he leant his head forward against my shoulder. I smirked.

“Then shall we do that again?” I teased.

“No I think I might die,” he laughed, and he hugged me tighter.

“What time is it?”

“Who cares?” I shrugged as I hugged him back.

“I care, we’ve got a date to go on, you know.” He said as he played with the rim of my t-shirt.

“Fine it’s umm...eleven.” I said as I squinted at the clock that was hanging on the other side of the room. “Wait, what time did we wake up?”

“I’ve got no idea. Let’s get up though.” He said as he un-clinged himself from me.

He scooted off my lap but as he soon as he stood off the bed I pulled him back from behind and kissed his cheek.

“Ah.” He blushed and unlinked my hands from around his waist so he could stand up again.

“I don’t know what I’m going to wear!” He panicked as he swung his wardrobe open, “I’ve wanted to go on a date for ages. This has to be perfect.”

“Would you like me to stand outside the apartment and ring the doorbell to pick you up?” I said, trying sound serious, but failing drastically.

“Oh shut up,” he rolled his eyes and turned back to his wardrobe and began to throw out random items of clothing.

“I’ve got an idea!” I grinned.

“What?”

“Take that off,” I said, that kiss earlier had suddenly giving a boost of confidence. Lu Han stripped off his top, so he was just standing in his boxers. And I took a moment to take in the sight, taking a mental photograph.

“Now what?”

“How about you just stay like that.”

“How about no,” Lu Han said as he threw the nearest pillow at me. “Quick, get up and get changed.”

“I don’t know what I’m going to wear!” I mimicked as he threw another pillow at me.

~*~

You y people!

I've never written before so I wouldn't just throw it in! They're only newly dating!

I'm not going to tell you if I'm going to put in this so your just going to have to wait patiently until you get surprised. 

 

But I am going to write HunHan eventually whether it's in this or just a oneshot okay