40

The Moment I Saw You

 

~*~

“Hey I just met you~” sang a deep voice as two figures appeared at the kitchen doorway.

“And this is crazy~” sang a significantly higher voice as he laughed.

“But here’s my number~”

“So call me maybe!” the smaller grinned, and then he tip toed and pecked the taller on the lips. The latter chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. I heard Lu Han make a slight gagging noise and I tried to hold back from laughing.

“Aw Sehun did you finish all the milk?!” Chanyeol whined as Baekhyun leant his back against the doorway, biting his lip.

“There wasn’t much left!” I said in my defence, “Is the movie still on?”

“Yeah but Lay is the only one watching it. Kai is too busy flirting with D.O,” Chanyeol chuckled, seemingly oblivious to Baekhyuns suspiciously dark stares up at him.

“You’re kidding?” Lu Han laughed.

“Nope.” Chanyeol grinned and shook his head, and I’m guessing somewhere along the way Baekhyun entered his peripheral vision. Chanyeols grin faltered slightly and his eyes grew a little wider. When he turned to finally look at him there was a long moment of silence...which was actually quite awkward for me and Lu Han so we decided to avert our attention to our suddenly very very interesting Pokémon game.

“You...” Chanyeols voice breathed. I looked u p for a second to see Baekhyun reach out and trail a finger teasingly down the inside of Chanyeols forearm...which apparently was all Chanyeol could take.

“We’re going to borrow the bathroom for a bit,” Chanyeol said hurriedly as he grabbed Baekhyun and pulled him away from the kitchen doorway and out of view.

“Well that was kind of disturbing...” I said; Lu Han cleared his throat and nodded.

“At least they’re together and happy,” he answered as he stared at the mini-screen trying to decide which attack to do. I chose for him.

“But we really need to get them out of our bathroom...”

~*~

I'm really really sorry that it's so short, but I've been writing Seven Wishes which I've only just started and it's already over 1,000 words. xD And I've also been bust with writing a short 'epilouge' to Precious Treasure! 

It's in Lu Bao's POV, it's kind of angsty but it's bittersweet. It's like Precious treasure in the way that it's sad but it's happy? I don't know.

So if enough of you want to read it I will post it up. ^^

I'm also going to finish writing the next chapter of this story.  And then go back to Seven Wishes. Phew...so much writing~

Thank you for subscribing! And please comment! :D

BORROWING A BATHROOM JUST MEANS TO USE IT/BE IN IT. OMG. /laughs

Does no one say this?! Maybe it's just dialect from where I am from.