47

The Moment I Saw You

~*~

I pushed back his thick hair as he slept, letting the strands slip between my fingers. His face was smooth and beautiful as a porcelain doll...like always.

Yet unlike a doll he was breathing steadily and his cheeks were flushed pink and warm...stirring a longing, aching feeling from somewhere.

My mind wandered back to last night...the passion we both put in was unlike the other nights we have had together. Something about Lu Han was different -last night he had put in extra effort - like he truly meant it. He had been more clingy too...like he was holding on and he’d fall if he let go. He’d hold me tight and whimper when I’d pull away from him even a little. When I stopped and asked him what was wrong his brows furrowed and he said that he couldn’t explain it but he doesn’t want to let me go. I had kissed his cheek and told him that I wasn’t going anywhere, but he still didn’t seem to ease up. Whenever we’d finish I’d lie next him and tell him I was tired he just pulled me back and...well, I guess you know.

It’s a side of him I’ve never really seen before.

To be honest it’s usually me clinging to him.

Now at least he looked peaceful and worried-free as he slept.

Lu Han, what’s wrong?

He breathed out heavily, giving me a sign that he’d woken up. Then he fluttered open his eyes and gave me a weak sleepy smile.

“Are you hungry?” I smiled back as I my fingers down to his cheek.

“I don’t know yet,” he replied groggily and propped himself up on his elbows...then winced in pain.

“Ow,” he frowned as he fell back onto the pillow.

“Are you alright? Lu Han are you alright?” I wrapped my arms under him in worry and shook him lightly for an answer.

“Y-yeah. I just feel a bit sore...down there...um...” he cringed in embarrassment and turned away. I let go of him walked over to the other side of the bed, where he was facing now, and crouched down to meet his eye level.

“I’ll go to the store and get some food for breakfast...and painkillers, okay?” I said as I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek fondly.

“No!” he blurted out and sat up quickly, “No I’m fine, I’ll go with you.”

Another extremely painful wince told me that he was definitely not fine to go out walking just yet.

“Lu Han, if there’s something bothering you just tell me.”

I pushed him gently back onto the bed and sat beside him. He breathed in heavily before answering.

“I...just don’t want you to go alone.”

I chuckled.

“I’m just going to the store. I’ll be back in like, thirty minutes.”

I stood up from the bed and he looked sadly up at me.

“I’ll be back before you know it!” I said cheerily, attempting to make him smile a little. Finally he did, and he nodded too.

I turned to go out the room then but he stopped me again.

“Sehun!”

“Hm?”

“...I love you.”

“I love you too~ I’ll be back before you know it.”

~*~

Do you guys have the feeling of impending doom yet? 

You're all going to hate me so much.

\o/

But you're not going to find out what hephappens until the next chapter which is to be uploaded in a few hours ohoho-