01

The Moment I Saw You

~*~

“Se Hun, who the hell are you looking for?”

I pulled my eyes away from the crowds of bustling people that were weaving in and out of the shops and looked at my best friend, who was holding up his phone and fixing his fringe in the reflection.

“What? Me? I’m not looking for anyone.” I lied, returning my eyes to their job of scanning the area, looking for that familiar head of brown hair.

He turned to me and raised his eyebrows.

“You’re looking for Lu Han aren’t you?” he said bluntly.

“L-Lu Han? Why would I be looking for Lu Han?”

“Hyung, we saw him this morning!” Kai laughed. “And you miss him already?”

“N-no.”

“Is that why you dragged me here to this shopping centre? You don’t really need new jeans do you?” Kai teased as he poked my shoulder repeatedly. He was right, but I wasn’t going to let him know that.

“I’m...just looking for a good shop,” I lied again.

“Wouldn’t it make sense to just go over to the shops and look? Jeez, you’re on your tiptoes and everything.” He whacked me lightly on the back of my head and I scowled at him and returned to my normal height.

“I’m not looking for Lu Han!” I continued to argue.

“You’re looking for me?”

We spun around and saw him grinning at us, holding a few white shopping bags which I’m guessing contain the new clothes he told us he was going to buy.

“No.”  I lied, once again.

“You’re the worst liar in the universe.” Lu Han said, and Kai snorted into his hand, trying to hold back laughter.

Lu Han grinned at me wider. Honestly I don’t even know why I bother. 

Lu Han turned to Kai.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?" Kai blinked back.

There was a moment of silence,

“It’s nearly three.” Lu Han said simply, looking at Kai who looked confused for a moment.

“Cool?...Oh crap!” Kai looked panicked and clutched his phone, then he suddenly ran off hurriedly down the shopping centre.

Oh...kay. Bye then Kai. I looked at Lu Han in similar confusion and he rolled his eyes.

“Kai said he would pick up D.O at three. I knew he’d forget.”

“Oh.” Was all I could think of to say. Since I’ve now noticed that just me and Lu Han. Alone. Well, minus the ten thousand shoppers. Lu Han gazed at me for a moment then he reached out and took my hand gently, entwining our fingers- something we could only do when we knew none of our friends were around - and he pulled me down the centre towards the main shops.

“Come on you, I still have one more shop I want to go to.”

~*~