14

The Moment I Saw You

 

~*~

We didn’t stay long after Baekhyun went inside, as he was so tired he just went straight to his room. Something must’ve really been tearing him down.

When we got back to our dorm we saw what we weren’t expecting. Really what we weren’t expecting.

“HI GUYS!” A voice sang as the owner bounded over to us.

“YAH! KRIS?” Lu Han shrieked in surprise and jumped backwards into me.

“Hi!” Kris greeted us with a big grin.

“Why are you only wearing a towel?!” Lu Han asked incredulously.

“I had a shower,” Kris said as he rolled his eyes and gestured to the fact that he was soaked and still dripping water onto the floor.

“Don’t people usually dry off and get changed after showers?” Kai asked, seemingly unfazed by his randomly friend.

“Don’t you have a shower at your apartment?” I asked, wondering why he would come all the way over to our place to have a shower, “Did your shower break?”

“No, I stayed here overnight,” Kris smiled at us as we all walked further into the apartment.

“You did?!” Lu Han blinked.

“Yeah,” Kris said as he adjusted the towel around his hips.

“Where did you sleep?”

“In Tao’s room.” He replied casually, as if it was a totally normal thing to be allowed into Tao’s room. Since Tao is so protective over his personal space.

“Wha? A-and Tao only has one bed! Are you saying you slept on the floor?”

“Of course I didn’t sleep on the floor,” Kris rolled his eyes again.

“Kris you left your underwear...on...my...bed...” Tao walked the living area and froze when he realise we were all there. We all, apart from Kris, looked over at Tao, shocked that he had actually said so much. But that thought was soon gone when we realised he was also dripping wet and sporting a single towel.

“Huh? Did you shower too Tao?...But we only have one shower,” Lu Han looked between them confused.

“We showered together,” Kris said completely shamelessly. Tao covered his face with his hands, as if he couldn’t believe that Kris had said that. I guess it’s not that much of a big deal to shower together as friends if your both really close...but there was something strange about this...and I had a hunch.

“Ah-” Tao blushed.

It was silent for a few moments.

“Are you two together?” I thought, and then a few moments later I realised that I actually said that out loud. Lu Han and Kai turned to me, alarmed.

Kris turned and looked at Tao and Tao sighed and hesitated before he answered me.

“...Yes.”

~*~