24

The Moment I Saw You

~*~

I groaned and rubbed my eyes as I slowly woke up, then I noticed that someone was dabbing my head with something cold, and I guessed it was a flannel.

“You’re awake!” they gasped and looked over to see that it was Chen. The room looked familiar, so I figured I was in my bed. I still didn’t feel fully awake though.

“Lu Han he’s awake~” Chen called and I could hear hurried footsteps getting closer until the door swung open and Lu Han came rushing in.

“Se Hun!” He cried as he flung himself onto me and hugged me tightly. Lay followed him into the room calmly.

“Oh good, you’re awake, Lu was getting annoying.” Lay crossed his arms and leant against the dresser. Lu Han glared at him. A few seconds later Baekhyun and Chanyeol appeared at the doorway.

“Does anyone want some fudge?” Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun chewed furiously on a piece of candy.

“Is he awake?” Kai appeared as well and peered over Baekhyun.

“Yeah!” Chen basically yelled from the chair by my bed. It made my head hurt.

“Ooh I can I have some of them?” Kai said eying the back of sweets in Baekhyuns hand.

“Yeah but don’t take any red ones.” Baekhyun warned him as Lay scanned our bookcase and ornaments nosily.

“Do you want some fudge too Kai?” Chanyeol said offering him a piece of fudge. Kai looked like he was Wonderland or something.

“Oh brilliant why don’t we all just throw a party in my bedroom,” I grumbled as Lu Han dipped the flannel into the bowl of cold water and put it back on my head. “Ah...That feels better, thank you.”

“S’okay honey,” he said quietly as I smiled, and we both blushed at the nickname. Lu Han cleared his throat and turned his attention to everyone invading our space.

“Se Hun’s sick, guys, let him rest!” Lu Han stood up and attempted to shoo everyone from our room.

“What?! But he’s been asleep for almost a whole day-” Kai whined. Lu Han sent him a murderous glare and fortunately Baekhyun grabbed Kai’s hoodie and dragged him off with everyone else. Finally everyone was gone so I sighed with relief and closed my eyes.

“I was worried about you,” I heard Lu Han say, “but the doctor said it was just exhaustion and a fever and you’ll be alright if you get a lot of rest.”

“That’s good,” I said sleepily.

“About which thing?” he asked.

“The second thing...You shouldn’t have worried about me.”

“You passed out in the ice-cream parlour and Tao had to carry you back here and then you were out for hours and hours, of course I’d worry.”

“I’m sorry for making you worry Lulu~” I said half-asleep and not really thinking about what I was saying.

“A-ah. It’s alright j-just sleep,” he coughed but I could tell that he was blushing at the nickname I called him and I faintly thought about how cute that was before I fell asleep again.

~*~