23

The Moment I Saw You

 

~*~

“Uh, can I have two scoops of the dark chocolate-chip and a scoop of the strawberry swirl?”

“What?! No! I didn’t say I wanted strawberry swirl!” Tao frowned.

“What the hell? Yes you did!” Kris yelled back.

“No I said I wanted two scoops of the raspberry and white chocolate!”

“What?! You never said that. You definitely said strawberry.”

“No I didn’t! Don’t lie!”

“I’m not lying!”

The girl behind the counter looked between them nervously, completely at a loss of what to do. I sighed and looked at Lu Han who was sitting next to me in the booth.

“Why did we bring them again?” I groaned as I rested my head against the coolness of the table, it felt good against my forehead.

“Because they said that they’ve never been on a date.” Lu Han sighed as he rubbed my back comfortingly.

“Okay...so why did we let them do their own order?” I asked.

“I...have no idea,” Lu Han chuckled lightly. We could still hear them arguing with each other at the counter. I closed my eyes as a faint thudding grew in my head.

“Are you alright Se Hun?” Lu Han asked as he leaned over close to me.

“Yeah...” I answered quietly as I tried to ignore the slow pain, “...I think their arguing is giving me a headache.”

Lu Han leant over and pushed back my hair so he could feel my forehead. His fingers on my head felt nice...Lu Han kissed my cheek before growling in their direction and stomping over to the still arguing pair at the counter.

“Shut up! Just order some ice-cream you twits you’re giving Se Hun a headache!” he said angrily, but thankfully not as loud as Kris and Tao had been. I turned my head on the table and watched as they blinked at Lu Han, clearly surprised that he’d gotten so annoyed. Kris turned back towards the poor girl behind the counter and then ordered some ice-cream as he grumbled something.

Finally they made their way back with some ice-cream and Tao and Kris sat opposite me and Lu Han. I sat back up but was hit with a dizzy spell.

“Are you okay?” Lu Han asked as they all looked worriedly at me.

“I’m fine,” I lied.

“I think we should go home,” Lu Han said, seeing straight through my lie.

“No, it’s alright let’s have some ice-cream,” I smiled weakly and picked up a spoon...but I couldn’t bring myself to eat anything.

“So how long have you two been dating?” I asked Tao and Kris.

“Er-” Kris chuckled, “from the moment Tao told you that we were.”

“What? Seriously?” Lu Han said, shocked.

“Yeah. Actually I’d been hitting on him for ages...he really knows how to play hard to get,” Kris smirked.

“Shut up,” Tao said, nudging Kris harshly.

“So  I was surprised as you were when he said it,” continued Kris, ignoring him. “Se Hun...you really don’t look so good...”

I stared at the ice cream in front of me for a moment, just feeling my headache getting worse with each painful thud. I looked up to see Tao and Kris’s concerned expressions before everything out and I felt a strange falling sensation...but I was pretty sure I was still sitting down.

“Se Hun!” I heard Lu Han yell as I felt his warm arms around me before I fell completely unconscious.

~*~

*gasp!*