18

The Moment I Saw You

 

~*~

“What?! Why did she do that?! Who would do that? What an idiot! For god’s sake, he’s right there! TURN AROUND.”

“Lu Han, people are going to get angry if you keep yelling at the movie,” I whispered urgently to him as I tried to avoid the dirty looks aimed at us from around the screening room.

“It’s not my fault that she’s an idiot, look! Did you see what she did?!” He pointed at the movie screen accusingly.

“She’s an actor, Lu, it’s not real.” I said as I took a sip of my drink, he glared at me.

“It’s still stupid,” he huffed as he reached in the box between us and took out a handful of popcorn.

After thirty more minutes of Lu Han still commenting on everything that happened in the movie - I’m surprised that no one verbally complained - the movie finally ended and the lights flickered on..

“I quite liked that movie,” he told me, surprisingly, as he stood up from his seat and waited for people to pass by. “Did you like it?”

“Yeah.” I smiled, but to be honest I had no idea what even happened in the movie, since Lu Han was way more entertaining.

He took my hand as we exited the cinema. Luckily, two guys holding hands was quite normal in South Korea as most people just see it as skinship between two best friends. Unluckily, I think our matching stripy couple shirts made it quite obvious that we weren’t just best friends.

“Let’s go get something to eat!” I said excitedly.

“Didn’t we just eat popcorn?” Lu Han blinked at me.

“That’s not real food.”

“What is it then? Fake food?” he huffed.

“No but it’s not a meal – let’s cut through the park and go to that place that makes that nice foreign food we had before.”

“I’m not that hungry,” he pouted.

“That’s because you ate eighty percent of the popcorn.”  I raised my eyebrow.

“No I didn’t!” he said and he let go of my hand in annoyance. I immediately grabbed his hand again and led us onto the path that goes through the park.

“Fine then let’s just go get a dessert or something,” I chuckled and kissed his cheek as he nudged me playfully.

“This is fun,” he grinned.

We laughed and chatted as we walked through the park when suddenly a familiar voice sounded out from behind us.

“A-are you wearing couples shirts?”

We froze.

...

Chanyeol.

~*~

You're comments make me laugh so much. I love you guys.

Thank you for subscribing!