16

The Moment I Saw You

~*~

I frowned into my pillow as voices filled the bedroom, and I hated that fact that everything sounded like it was blasting through a megaphone in the morning. I just want to sleep...

“...for the day, are you...”

“...just stay in bed today actually...”

“...be alright won’t you...”

“...tired, he’ll stay here...”

I heard the sound of walking, the door closing, and the click if the lock on the door. I turned so I was on my back and attempted to open my eyes, only to be blasted with bright morning sunlight that was shining straight at me through the curtains. When my eyes adjusted I heard a cough and turned to see Lu Han fall onto his bed, wrapped in the white sheets and grinning at me.

“Good morning!”

“Ah...morning...” I croaked as my throat was still dry from just waking up, “Who was that?”

“Kai. Everyone is going to Busan in a few minutes. They’re going shopping for the day.”

“Aren’t we going?” I said as I sat up and ruffled my bed hair.

“No I said I was ill, and that you were too tired.” He continued to grin at me.

“Uh? Why?” I asked cluelessly, he sighed.

“So we can go on a date!” he said irritably, “We can go out together!”

 “A date?!” I said a bit too loudly as Lu Han got up from his bed and shuffled over and sat on mine, still wrapped in bed sheets.

“Shh!” he shushed me since Tao and Chen’s bedroom is right next door to ours, and we still we were unsure if they had left for Busan yet.

I shivered slightly because of the cold morning air and my thin t-shirt, and then I grinned as I watched Lu Han rearrange the bed sheets and wrapped them around us both so that it looked looked we had been swallow by a giant marshmallow.

“Are you warm now?” he asked cutely as he patted down a certain bit. I gazed at him for a moment as I thought of how beautiful he looked with messy bed hair.

“No...I need a Lu Han.” I said after a moment and I reached out to him and pulled him closer.

“Ah...Se Hun,” he tutted fondly as he made himself comfortable on my lap, and I buried my face into the back of his neck. This moment was perfect.

“H-hey Se Hun?” he said after a few minutes of noticeable hesitation.

“Mm?” I hummed contently, but then Lu Han reached down and loosened my grip around his waist. I looked up, confused.

“I...I want to try something.” He said shyly. Then he turned around on my lap to face me.

~*~

Sorry that this is short guys...

I wrote this all out but then I accidently saved something over it and I have to write it all out again, so forgive me if it isn't very good this chapter...

So now I'm finding it hard to write more chapters. :(

But I'll try and write the next chapter now.