55

The Moment I Saw You

 

~*~

Lu Han’s eyes widened and he looked towards the door; I followed his gaze slowly to see our friend leant in the doorway with his arms crossed and a not particularly happy expression on his face.

“K-Kai...” Lu Han spluttered after a few moments of silence.

“You didn’t answer my question,” Kai frowned. I sighed and sat back down on my bed carefully, leaning the crutch against the side.

“Ok, come in and shut the door,” I said seriously, Lu Han turned to me with a worried expression, an image of a nervous deer popped up in my head and I chuckled a little to myself.

“Lu Han,” I said comfortingly as I reached out for him with my arm, and he took a few steps forward and sat next to me as Kai shut the door behind him and leant against it.

“So tell me,” he said as we looked guiltily at him.

“Um...” Lu Han looked at me, unsure whether he should say anything.

Silence.

“...I believe it began with ‘S’?” Kai tapped his foot impatiently.

“S...Selena Gomez?” Lu Han said with big eyes. I snorted and nudged him.

“No,” Kai groaned in frustration, “Suho, damn it! Why are you trying to make him not think of Kyungsoo? What’s up with them?”

“Ah...”

“Well...”

“Guys,” Kai pleaded, though I think by this point he already knew he wasn’t going to get anything out of us. After all, it wasn’t really our secret to tell.

Actually it wasn’t really Lay’s secret to tell to Lu Han in the first place but whatever. This is Lay, he forgets things.

“We shouldn’t really be the ones to tell you this to be honest,” I said and I traced a pattern on Lu Hans knee with my finger. “You should ask Kyungsoo.”

“Yes I’ll just go up to my boyfriend and ask ‘Why do Sehun and Lu Han think that they need to keep Suho’s mind off you?’”

“Good luck~” I sang in reply and Kai groaned again.

Wait...that means that Kyungsoo will find out that we know.

Oh well.

“Great friends you two are!” he huffed, ruffling his hair as he opened the door to see Chen holding up a bright orange man thong with one finger, his eyebrows raised. What the hell?!

“Is this yours?” he asked monotonously.

Kai looked at the underwear blankly and shook his head, then looked round at us with a lost expression. We burst out laughing at it and after a few moments shook our heads, wiping our eyes. It wasn’t ours.

“Where- Where on earth did you get that?!” I guffawed as I patted Lu Han on the back since he’d started coughing from laughing so much.

Chen whined.

“It was in the hallway!”

Chanyeol walked past then and looked the underwear with big eyes.

“Whoa! Nice underwear Chen!” he snorted and patted Chen on the back before carrying on to the bathroom.

“I’m so done with all you gays,” Chen cried in despair when suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed the underwear from him.

“Curse him...” Tao grumbled at he hurried back to his room, red-faced. Kai took the moment to slip by Chen - who was now standing with his hand covering his face is distraught – to probably go find his boyfriend.

~*~