52

The Moment I Saw You

~*~

Once we made sure that everyone was had either gone home, was in their room, or sprawled out snoring and drooling on our couch (Chanyeol) Lu Han walked me back to our room, sat me down and rested my crutches against the wall.

“Thank you for...looking after me Lu. It must be a burden,” I sighed and stripped my t-shirt off and struggled to get it over the cast with my left hand. Lu Han stopped buttoning his pyjama top and swatted my hand away.

“Of course it isn’t a burden,” he smiled kindly as he pulled the t-shirt over the cast with ease.

“You’re...injured,” he swallowed, “and I want to look after you.”

“It’s upsetting you isn’t it? Me being injured like this.”

“It just reminds me of when I found out about the accident and when I saw you going into the ambulance and-”

I pulled him next to me on the bed and hugged him close with the arm that I could move.

“I didn’t know that you had seen all that I’m really sorry Lu,” I said comfortingly as he rested his head on my shoulder and hugged me back. “Don’t think of that anymore because I’m alright. I’m right here aren’t I? It could’ve been worse.”

“Yeah,” he sniffed. “You’re right.”

After a few moments of silence I decided something needed to be done because being that close to him again was started to have an...effect on me.

“Now...uh...would you help me get my...jeans off?”

He laughed and stood up.

“Do you want me to them or do you want to do that yourself?” he offered.

“I’m afraid of what might happen if you did it to be honest.”

“I’ll be gentle,” He pouted.

“That’s what I’m scared of.”

“You think I’m going to seduce you Sehun?” he put his hands on his hips, a hint of satisfaction in his voice.

“You already are,” I looked at him accusingly.

Finally after a few minutes of bickering we got my jeans off safely and my sweatpants and vest on and we were both lying in our beds, our side and looking at each other. It was a bit uncomfortable for me because of the casts...but I got to see his face so that made up for it.

“So you have interesting info to tell me.”

“Oh yeah, I was talking to Lay and somehow the fact that Suho had left early was brought up.”

“Okay...”

“And then Lay let something slip. Then literally begged me to keep it to myself.”

“So what was it? He must have know that you’d tell me.” I asked, curiosity getting the better of me.

“Suho and Kyungsoo used to date in secret.”

~*~

Thank you for all the comments and for subscribing! ;u;

I love you all a lot, your comments make me smile. :))