31

The Moment I Saw You

~*~

Tao’s eyes followed up the arm to the owners face, and his eye widened.

“No-” he begged, and he shook his head and stepped back.

“Tao.”

“N-no.” Tao backed up some more, but Kris was quick and he grabbed Tao’s wrist and pulled him outside the apartment where the stairwell was.

Kris looked at us before he closed the door, his expression was blank but there was something else hidden in his eyes. Hurt, maybe?

After the door clicked closed, it was silent. Apart from the small sniffs Lu Han was making as he used the back of both of his hands to wipe away the wetness from his cheeks, only to be replaced by more tears.

Kai let go of my shoulder and I immediately made my way to Lu Han’s side. As I got nearer he noticed and looked up at me with shiny eyes. I threw my arms around him and he dug his face into my shoulder and wept. I kissed the top of his head affectionately.

Lu Han can get quite emotional, but maybe more so in this situation. He’s lost many friends before...and I think the thought of probably losing another one that he’s so close to was a bit too much for him. Plus is was early and we were all tired as hell.

I looked at Chen and he was giving me a funny look.

Oh crap.

Then I remembered that he doesn’t know about me and Lu Han dating yet. I looked over at Kai, who raised his eyebrows at me and I sighed and looked down at Lu Han and hugged him tighter. I turned my head back to Kai.

“Can you...? I need to-” I asked as I nodded in the direction of Lu Han in my arms. Kai gave a ‘knowing’ smile. In any other situation it would’ve been extremely annoying.

“Chen let’s go to the living room for a few minutes I need to tell you some stuff...” Kai said as he tugged at Chen’s pyjamas.

“O-okay.” Chen said uncertainly as he followed Kai into the living room, his eyes still on us until Kai shut the door.

I walked Lu Han back into our room and pulled back his duvet. I coaxed him off me and set him on his bed.

“You’re tired Lu, you should get some sleep, okay?” I his cheek, his tears had stopped a while ago but his eyes still looked watery. When I got up to go to my bed he clutched at the sleeve of my top.

“S-Se Hun.”

“Hm?”

“Come here...”

He pulled me into his bed, and onto him.

“Lu-“ I started, but I was cut off by him grabbing my top and pulling me down for a rough kiss.

“Se Hun I want to-“ he breathed as he wrapped his legs around my waist. That’s when I understood what he was trying to do.

“We can’t, you’re tired and-” I shook my head and tried to pry myself away. I didn’t want to do anything because Lu Han was still obviously so upset about the whole Tao-has-to-go-to-China thing and this was all a bit quick.

“Is T-Tao really going to go to China?” He asked sadly.

Yep, I was right.

“I don’t think Kris will let him go,” I shrugged and he thought about my answer for a moment. He looks so extremely cute with that thinking expression that I just had to lean down and kiss him. Of course though I fell for his trap, and he pulled on my shoulders and kissed me harder, until I groaned and pulled away.

Please,” he whimpered irresistibly.

I couldn’t do anything but blink. One minute he’s crying his eyes out over his friend and the next minute he wants to-

...

A-ah...

 “L-Lu Han-” I tried to argue but he pulled me down again.

“Y-you won’t leave me right?” He asked suddenly, and quite urgently into my ear.

“Never.” I said without any hesitation, “I’ll never leave you.”

~*~

Yes all 100% of you were right.

It was Krees!  (´∀`)♡I

'm really sorry I can't write ...Maybe oneday...

I'm also really sorry for all the fluff sometimes. ^^ I know it annoys people sometimes eheh...