28

The Moment I Saw You

~*~

“You guys are up late,” Kai commented as he walked past us to the kitchen.

I was sat on the floor with my back resting against the couch, Lu Han was sitting on the couch, knee each side of my head as he towel dried my hair.

“I guess we were just tired,” I lied, feeling my face heat up.

“That’s not what I heard,” he scoffed.

“Oh? And what did you hear?” Lu Han glared at him.

“Please don’t make me re-enact your loud ual , Lu Han.” Kai said with a mockingly sad sigh. Lu Han gasped.

“You-!” Lu Han yelled in embarrassment and threw the nearest object at him - a pillow - that didn’t really have much of the desired effect.

Kai caught it and giggled childishly. Which was kind of weird.

“W-were we loud?” Lu Han asked, his face going bright red.

“If you’re asking if Chen heard then no- he was busy shouting at the Xbox.”

“Er- why?”

Kai shrugged. And then as if just in time a door slammed and the apartment shook and Chen came stomping towards us, then he just flopped face-first onto the couch, the top of his head by Lu Han’s thigh.

“What’s up Chen?” Lu Han paused drying my hair – which was nearly dry anyway – and looked at him. Kai raised his eyebrow in our direction as he took a swig of orange juice.

“First the Xbox doesn’t play this new game I bought! And THEN Tao- He- URGH!” He groaned angrily.

“Which game?” I said, then I noticed something on the coffee table and picked it up, “This one?”

“YEAH!”

“Chen this is a PS2 game. That’s why.”

“Huh?”

“It’s not made for Xbox’s. See, it’s written here.” I explained as I pointed at the writing on the game’s box, Chen frowned and took the box from me to squint and read it as he still lay on the pillows.

“Oh.”

“What did Tao do?” Lu Han asked curiously as I rested my hand on his knee to steady myself as I stood up.

“It ...doesn’t matter,” Chen grumbled as he pulled an annoyed expression, still looking at the game.

“It does if you’re angry about it.”

“No. Nevermind.” Chen shook it off. Then he stood up and made for the front door,

“Well, I’m going out for a bit! I said I’d meet Kyungsoo and go shopping with him!” He called happily, his emotions taking a complete one-eighty. We all blinked at his sudden mood swing.

“D.O? You’re going to meet him?” Kai said as he rushed into the front hallway (socks skidding a little on the wooden flooring), a little bit too interested.

“Yup,” Chen replied as he buttoned up his jacket.

“C-Can I come?!” Kai said as he fumbled with the carton of orange drink he was strangely still holding, nearly dropping it.

“Sure!” Chen smiled as he slid on his sneakers. Kai cheered and grinned widely as he tied up his boots enthusiastically, which didn’t go unnoticed by me and Lu Han, who exchanged somewhat similar looks.

Interesting...

~*~

Sorry this chapter isn't very good, readers. ^^" 

I have to start studying more now and I won't have the internet for a while again.

Because I'm in trouble again.

image

But I still snuck on the pay-as-you-go network to upload this which I'll get in more trouble for...again.

But hey, you only RLAB once!

tumblr_m1xu53sv5b1qla7u7.gif

(I will try and write as much as I can over the next few days, but you probably won't get any updates until Saturday...I'm sorry. ^^;)