25

The Moment I Saw You

 

~*~

I scratched my head as I slumped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom and locked it behind me (it was a habit now). Everyone was still asleep, and according to the calendar it was Saturday. I looked at the clock on the wall, it was 8:30am but since it was becoming Summer, sun still shone brightly in through the windows at this hour and the whole apartment was lit as if it was midday.

I tiptoed over to go back to my bed but stopped when I saw Lu Han’s sleeping form wrapped messily in the white sheets on his, so I went in-between and slowly crouched down to face him. His face was tilted my way and his lips were open very slightly, his light brown hair tousled on the pillow, and the morning light on his skin gave it such an amazing colour...

Oh god, he looked so beautiful when he was fast asleep.

I looked back at my lone, cold and empty bed, then back at Lu Han.

Okay, there is absolutely no way I’ll ever be able to resist this right now.

 I lifted the sheets and slipped my arm under Lu Han’s waist and climbed in beside him. We were both only wearing a t-shirt and a pair of boxers, and Lu Han’s top had ridden up so my arm around his waist was actually touching his bare skin. I blushed slightly but revelled in the warmth and ended up just pulling him closer.

I his hair and cheek lightly with my free hand and he responded with a quiet squeak which was possibly the most adorable thing in the universe, then he shuffled a little and sleepily blinked his eyes open.

“Why are you in my bed?” he croaked grumpily.

“Why are you so beautiful?” I smiled back at him.

He buried his face into pillow shyly and grumbled something about it being too early for those type of comments.

“You better not still be sick,” he mumbled as he peered at me.

“No I’m fine now,” I said, I took one of his hands and brought it to my forehead, “See? No fever.”

He felt my forehead properly, then shuffled even closer to me as he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face into my shirt.

“I’m glad,” he said.

We tangled our legs together and giggled as we had a little leg fight. I moved my leg slightly and Lu Han suddenly let out the slightest of moans.

I froze.

“S-Se Hun...d-don’t move...your l-leg...”

~*~