06

The Moment I Saw You

 

~*~

“Oh my god Se Hun you should really watch where you’re going!” he yelled, but then his expression softened at he was by me in an instant, and touching my abused cheek gently.

“Ow...” I whined.

“Aish, a lamppost of all things!” he said exasperatedly.

“Be quiet! I was distracted!” I said, clearly annoyed.

“So distracted that you couldn’t see a 15ft lamppost right in front of you!” He shouted.

He turned my head to the side so he could see my cheek better, and then he it gingerly, making me wince, but with every touch the pain seemed to be going away.

“I wasn’t looking in front of me! I was looking at you! It’s not my fault you’re beautiful!” I shouted back at him, not really thinking about what I was saying.

“Aish!” He blushed and turned away from me as he crossed his arms...It was kind of cute.

“Lu...” I said after a minute of silence, “...are you angry at me?”

“Eh? Because you walked into a lamppost?” he turned back to me and looked at me confused.

“Ah! No!..Before that...” I looked at the ground for a moment and shuffled my feet.

“Oh...” he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, “I was just...ah...I don’t know. Se Hun you make it too obvious and they are getting suspicious...I don’t want them to find out just yet...” then he looked at me sadly, making my heart ache.

“I’ll try harder Hannie~ I will,” I said childishly as I grabbed his arm and shook him slightly, it made him smile.

“Yeah...whatever,” he chuckled and he took my hand from his arm and held it.

“Lu, you’re having really big mood swings lately,” I told him as we continued to walk down the road towards the takeaway, hand in hand.

“Shut up.” He demanded, but I ignored him.

“Take that for example. You just smiled at me and now you’re telling me to shut up!” I whined.

“Shut up!” He yelled, but I could hear the amusement in his voice.

“Ehehehee,” I giggled mischievously as I noticed a small gap in-between two shops, and when we neared it, I pulled him into it and pushed him against the wall of the alleyway. He looked at me surprised, but then his eyes darkened at he slid his arms around my shoulders and drew us closer together. You can probably guess what happened next...

“S-Se Hun...”

“Ah...”

...

No, we didn’t do anything like that! We just kissed a lot! Sheesh!*

“We should really go order everyone’s food now...” he said as he his lips, and I couldn’t resist pecking them again.

“I guess so...or we could just stay here...” I grinned.

“Se Hun!” he squealed and whacked my arm playfully, “No! Let’s get out this smelly alleyway, I’m hungry.”

~*~

Aha! Sorry for tricking you guys. I had an evil moment. I'm an evil writer.

Of course Lulu wouldn't hit him. He looveees him.

*Se Hun knows your y fangirl/fanboy minds.