02

The Moment I Saw You

~*~

“I’m back~” he whispered as he sneakily shuffled quickly into the my changing cubicle.

“What are you-”

 “Calm down, the changing room is empty so no one saw me come in, anyway try this!” Lu Han flung a black and white striped cloth at me. Luckily it only hit me straight in the face. Thanks baby. I sighed and turned around, since I was kind of embarrassed that he was in a small enclosed space with me, practically telling me to take my clothes off.

“Lu, I thought you just wanted to buy yourself some more clothes. Not make me try on a whole store!”

“Pfft, I never said I wanted to buy anything else,” he said, as he flopped down onto the stool, “Ohh, that looks gooood.”

I turned back around as I buttoned up the shirt and see that he’d changed into an identical one. I swear that my heart stopped beating for a few seconds.

“You look good in stripes,” Lu Han hummed as his eyes scanned me, then he stood up and stepped closer to me.

 “You look better,” I smiled as my arms found their way around his waist. Is it just me or is this cubicle getting smaller?

Lu Han leaned in and brushed his lips softly against the side of my mouth. I opened my mouth slightly to let out a breath of warm air that I wasn’t aware I  had been holding in. His feathery eyelashes tickled the bridge of my nose for a moment and made me grin before I tilted my head and he slowly pushed his lips against mine. Lu Han slid his hands over my shoulders and around my neck, where they rested at each side gently. The heavenly contact lasted only for a few seconds until he pulled away from me, leaving me with a slight tingling on my lips, wanting more, but then remembering that we are in a changing room in a very public shop.

Damn.

Lu Han cleared his throat and turned around to start ing the shirt.

“A-anyway, I like these so let’s get them.”

“Uh? Both of them?” I blinked at him.

“Yeah,” he answered over his shoulder.

“Like couple shirts?” I smiled. He wants matching shirts...that’s so cute.

“Yeah,” he mumbled in reply as he pulled the material down a little, revealing his luscious smooth skin of the nape of his neck and around his shoulders, “Now turn around and change.”

~*~