54

The Moment I Saw You

~*~

“Sehun...”

“Sehun-ah...”

“Wake up~”

Nrghh...”

I opened one of my eyes a little and groaned at the blinding sunlight, then moved my arm to my forehead to shield my eyes from it.

THUNK

Ow.

Oh yes, I forgot. Arm cast.

“Ohhh honey~”

Honey?!

“Don’t forget you have a rock-solid cast on, Sehun, did that hurt?” Lu Han leant over me, his large brown orbs scanned over my face then he kissed the probably-red-mark on my forehead and smiled at me.

“Uh...” I said in the fuzzy confusion of just waking up.

“We’ve got a lot to do today so you better get up soon,” he said matter-of-factly. I propped myself up on my elbows, which was considerably easy since my right arm was temporary moulded in a right angle anyway.

“Like what?”

Lu Han faltered for a moment and looked away, and then he listed the things as he counted them on his fingers cutely.

“W-well first we need to get you up and change you then I need to give you a sponge bath and then we need to think abou-”

“W-what?!” I spluttered as I threw back the covers.

Lu Han cleared his throat.

“-we need to think about this pla-”

“I’m not having sponge bath,” I said sternly, grabbing one of my crutches and pointing the end at him threateningly. Lu Han wiping me with...no that’s too embarrassing and who knows what might happen.. Lu Han’s face turned beetroot red, as if he could read my thoughts.

“Th...That’s ridiculous! How else are you supposed to get clean?!” He argued back, voice wavering a little, “Do you want to stink?!”

“Then I can wash myself on my own!” I scrambled up and manoeuvred to the end of my bed, but Lu Han was blocking the exit. I knew he wasn’t going to let me go until I agreed to this...sponge bath thing...

“It’ll be awkward for you, I’ll just do it!” He shouted back as he moved around his bed and toward me. I panicked and shot up.

“No!” I leant on a crutch and pointed one at him again to keep him crutch-distance away.

“Yes!” he grabbed onto the end of it. Crap.

“N-no!”

“Sehun, I’m giving you a sponge bath and that’s that!”

A small cough averted our attention towards the doorway where Chen stood with an incredulous look on his face. He blinked after a while and finally shuffled back down the hallway mumbling ‘...I didn’t just hear that...I didn’t just hear that...’

Lu Han snapped his attention back to me with a fierce expression. I gulped.

“Ok...Fine.”

“Huh?

“I give you permission to give me a freaking...sponge bath...or whatever,” I sighed in defeat. Lu Han’s face immediately lit up and he let go of the crutch. Another noise from the doorway caught our attention again, but it wasn’t Chen.

“So...Whose mind exactly are you taking off Kyungsoo?”

~*~

I can answer all your comment's now, isn't that exciting~?

 & I finally found some motivation to write something!

But I'm ill right now and it . //sigh

Next chapter should be out sometime tomorrow. ^^

Useful relevant reference from Ch53:

 

We heard movement from out in the corridor, and then the familiar sound of the bathroom light click on.

“I didn’t say we’d break them up. I just mean...what are we going to do with Suho?” I whispered, trying to keep my voice down.

“...Take his mind off Kyungsoo,” Lu Han whispered back exactly what I had been thinking.