43

The Moment I Saw You

 

~*~

“Is he on his own?” Kyungsoo whispered to us as he tried to hide behind the drinks menu.

“Ah,” Lu Han turned and tried to peer out the side of the window to the front of the shop. “No he’s with Xiu Min.”

“Brilliant. That probably means that Xiu Min is going to bring him back to our apartment.” Kyungsoo groaned.

“Why don’t you stay with us tonight then?” I offered.

“What if Kai is bringing Xiu Min to our apartment?” Lu Han said as he turned to me.

“Ugh,” Kyungsoo rested his arms on the table, but his elbow moved out too far and knocked one of the silver spoons sending the spoon falling down from the table. A loud high-pitched clang echoed around the shop as it hit the floor. Lu Han had automatically grabbed my arm from shock at the noise, after a few seconds his grip softened but he didn’t let go.

“Oh.” Kyungsoo gasped into the suddenly quiet bubble tea store as heads turned in the direction of where the noise came from. Also unfortunately, one of these heads was Kai’s. I stared at the spoon for a few moments before awkwardly leaning out the booth to pick it up.

“Here he comes.” Lu Han warned us but then he stopped, “Wait.”

“No- He just suddenly turned around and walked out,” Lu Han blinked as I rested the spoon on the table carefully, avoiding the eyes of the employees. Kyungsoo’s eyes went wide and he leaned to see out the window too. I followed their gaze and it was true, Kai had just simply seen Kyungsoo and walked away.

“But...he saw me...didn’t he?” he asked in disbelief .

“He definitely did,” Lu Han said with a frown.

“That’s really...doesn’t he usually-” Kyungsoo said as he stared after Kai, “Do you...think he’s mad at me?”

“Have you done anything to make him mad?” I asked as I pulled my bubble teaaway from Lu Han (to despairingly find that it was almost finished).

“No...”

Silence.

“I’ll be right back,” Kyungsoo said as he stood up and made his way to the toilets.

“Buy me another,” I demanded as I turned to Lu Han, pointing at my empty drink. Lu Han had leant back into the corner of the booth, half leaning on the window carelessly. He stretched out teasingly with his arms above him, which he then kept relaxed above him.

“What if I don’t want to?” he smirked flirtatiously. I inched closer to him and rested my hands on his hips lightly, his jeans shifted slightly under my fingers. He smiled when I leaned into kiss him, pressing our lips together gently.

Then I suddenly shuffled away and stood up from the booth.

“Where are you going?” Lu Han look at me with unsatisfied eyes.

“To buy myself another drink.”

~*~

Sorry this took so long to write.

I'm getting stuck again. ;_;

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! I love you all~ ;w;

I changed my mind about my original plot for Kaisoo~ I've got a better one 

And hey, I know this is short but it's the same length as my other chapters!