13

The Moment I Saw You

 

~*~

“Baekhyun...”

Me and Lu Han knelt down in front of him. He had his back to against the wall and his head resting against his knees. And from the looks of it he was fast asleep. Kai was standing with Xiu Min and D.O at the apartment door, D.O left for a moment and the returned with a hot cup of tea and set it down by me.

“Wake him up soon...he should drink that and warm up...”

“Why is he out here? Doesn’t he have a key?” Kai asked them.

“I don’t know! He might have forgotten it or something. I thought he came back with Chanyeol yesterday but when I went out to get a newspaper he was just here and he wouldn’t say anything...and Chanyeol wouldn’t let him in.”

“They had an argument yesterday at ours,” I told him. Xiu Min gasped.

“What? What about?”

“We don’t know...” I sighed.

“This is stupid!” Lu Han huffed loudly. “He can’t just stay out here-”

And then Chanyeol appeared at the doorway.

“I have to go to singing practice,” he said simply before walking past us without giving anyone a second glance. In fact, he didn’t even look at Baekhyun once.

“That’s...harsh.” Kai frowned when Chanyeol left. We all nodded.

“He wasn’t like that earlier.” D.O said as he leant against the doorframe.

“What was he like earlier?”

“Just really...sad.”

“...ah.” We heard someone sigh, and we turned to see that Baekhyun had woken up, but he still looked exhausted.

“Baekhyun!” Lu Han leant forward and hugged him.

“Are you alright? You don’t have a fever do you?” D.O asked

“Here drink this and warm up.” I handed him the cup of tea, and thankfully it was still hot. He took it gratefully and had a drink. It must have been hard to stay out here all night considering it’s so cold at this time of year. But how can their argument be so serious, that Chanyeol won’t even let Baekhyun in their apartment?

“I guess you can come in now, Chanyeol just went to singing practice.” Xiu Min told him as he held out his hand and helped Baekhyun stand up.

~*~

I hope you guys like it so far...I really am just making it up as I go along...

I'm glad you all like that I put BaekYeol and TaoRis in this. ^^

There maybe even more pairings/crushes to be reveiled...but that's a secret!

Thank you for subscribing and commenting. You all inspire me to carry on writing this! Oh!

Also, I know you are all probably confused but I will reveal what Baekyeol's argument is about very soon, okay?

And if Tao doesn't like orange juice...why did he take a glass of it to his room? Oh gosh I love secrets.