41

The Moment I Saw You

~*~

“Why did we make them come out with us again?” I grumbled as Lu Han picked the pieces of crumbling leaves from my fringe.

“Mmm, because otherwise they wouldn’t stayed all day in the bathroom doing god knows what,” Lu Han answered under his breath, “There I think that’s all of it gone.”

Chanyeol’s frizzy hair appeared from other my shoulder suddenly, complete with his creepy wide eyes that made me jump. I wasn’t in the best of moods.

“Ayo- I thought it was pretty funny!” he grinned dopily as Baekhyun appeared by his side.

“Not when it’s being thrown in your face!” I fumed.

I wouldn’t have minded,” Chanyeol pouted, the he turned to the smaller, “Ay! Baekhyun, throw some leaves in my face!”

“No!” Baekhyun yelled back disobediently as he ran off down the park’s path, sending the other a cheeky grin. Chanyeol tsked and ran after him and Baekhyun looked panicked and tried to run faster, but of course Chanyeols longer legs caught up with him soon enough.

“No! I don’t want to!” Baekhyun squealed as Chanyeol tackled him into a tall pile of leaves, successfully splaying them messily across the grass. I’m pretty sure I noticed a gardener in the distance throw down his rake.

“They’re so annoying.”

Lu Han giggled quietly next to me and slipped his hand into mine.

“You’ve got to admit they’re cute,” he said fondly as he glanced at the two wrestling and rolling around in the leaves.

“No,” I answered, “You’re cute. They’re annoying.”

Lu Han smiled and kissed my cheek gently which made me heat up at least a hundred degrees.

“Oh,” he gasped, “Sehun where’s your phone?”

“Why?” I answered, promptly followed by my phone’s ringtone playing loudly from my back pocket. He gave me a pointed look. Seriously how the hell does he do that?!

I took the phone out and looked at the ID.

“Huh, Kyungsoo’s ringing me- Hello?”

“Hey Sehun. Can I...Can I meet up with you and Lu Han for a few minutes?”

“If we can ditch the crazies...” I mumbled into the phone as I looked over to the other couple. Chanyeol was now currently running off with Baekhyun slung over his shoulder.

“I’m sorry, what?”

“Never mind. Yeah sure umm, we’re in the park right now so-“

“Could we meet up at The Boba Tea House in about...15 minutes?”

My eyes lit up and Lu Han looked at me confused since he couldn’t hear what Kyungsoo was saying.

“Boba Tea?”

Lu Han finally understood and rolled his eyes.

“Yeah sure! Fifteen minutes!”

“Okay, I’ll see you guys there. –beep-”

“You’re in a good mood now, aren’t you?” Lu Han sighed dramatically...but he was smiling.

“We’re going to get some Boba Tea!” I said excitedly as I clutched at both of his hands, completely ignoring the fact that the meet was more about Kyungsoo probably wanting to talk to us about something important.

“Who’s crazy again?” Lu Han shook his head as he laughed.

~*~

tumblr_m4qr5wHcfU1qzh5sno3_250.gif