39

The Moment I Saw You

 

When Sehun was asked who he liked more, his ideal type Choi Jiwoo or Lu Han.

He chose Lu Han.

~*~

After I got out of the shower and got changed it was around nine at night. Baekhyun and Chanyeol and Lay had come over to join us and Kyungsoo for another movie night. So yeah, I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get some milk and...Lu Han was there, sitting on the counter playing furiously on a pink DS console that he’d decorated with Hello Kitty stickers.

“Oh hi,” I blinked as I wondered why he was just sitting there alone.

“Hi,” he mumbled through gritted teeth as he punched the buttons. I sniffed and walked over to the fridge and took the carton of milk out, but I couldn’t be bothered to pour it into a glass so I just took a swig from the carton, it was nearly finished anyway.

“ARGH!” Lu Han groaned loudly which made me jump and I wiped away the milk that has split down my chin and sighed.

“What are you doing in here by yourself?”  I said as I pulled myself up and slid onto the counter next to him.

“Mmm...” he frowned as he pushed the buttons furiously on the DS, “playing Pokémon.”

“Pokémon? But that’s-”

“Yeah it’s your game,” he said bluntly. I mentally panicked.

“But-”

“So why did you name the deerling after me?” he paused from his game for a moment to raise his eyebrows at me.

“Erm, well-” I started, completely embarrassed.

“Damn it! No! Argh I just can’t beat this one,” Lu Han banged the heels of his feet against the kitchen cupboard in frustration and flailed pathetically.

“Give it here...” I said and I saved his DS from him to take a look at the game, “Oh you’ve used all the Pokémon...apart from the one that is actually super effective again it, Lu,” I said as I gave him the ‘are you sure you know what you’re doing?’ look.

“Shut up...I’m new to the game...” he pouted and took the DS back. I slid my arm around his waist and his expression softened.

“So why are you here on your own?” I asked curiously, looking at him looking at the DS.

“They started watching another  scary movie...Paranormal-something...” he grumbled. I decided that I’d have to have a word with the others because they always seems to choose horrors movies and Lu Han can’t watch them. I sighed and closed the lid of the DS slowly but he didn’t make any move to stop me, and then I slid the console gently from his hands and set it down on the counter behind me.

“Sehun-ah, do you think they’ve gone off me?” Lu Han sniffed as he stared at the kitchen floor.

“No, I think they just like scary movies,” I answered truthfully.

“You’ll never go off me...will you?” he asked quietly as his finger traced a pattern on my thigh, then he looked up at me innocently and seemed to recoil at my serious expression. He squeaked slightly when I grabbed his forearm and pulled him closer for a kiss. He smiled against my mouth and my heart swelled.

“How is that still a question?” I murmured as he leant his head against my shoulder.

~*~

"I'm going through such a writing tantrum right now ugh," she complains as she starts writing Chapter 41,"I can't believe the amount of Baekyeol and Kaisoo fluff I'm writing."