56

The Moment I Saw You

 

Kaisoo POV

~*~

Kai found him in the kitchen. He walked in to see Kyungsoo taking out a bottle of water from the refrigerator, his hair still messy from his sleep and Kai’s large grey tank top that he’d borrowed for the night hanging loosely off his torso, exposing quite a bit of his pale skin underneath. He’d stayed overnight and they’d simply fallen asleep cuddling in Kai’s bed after talking for a while. Kai paused for a moment and watched him until he was noticed, and Kyungsoo eyes went wide, and then switched to the cutest eye smile.

“Good morning,” he said sleepily as he stood up and unscrewed the top of the bottle of water.

“Good morning,” Kai replied softly, gazing at him. Then he cleared his throat and shook his head to snap himself out of the trace as Kyungsoo drank some of the cool water.

“Can I ask you something?”

Kyungsoo gasped a little and coughed when the water went down the wrong way.

“A-ask away,” he spluttered, Kai walked over and patted his back to help until it wasn’t so bad and then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Let’s go to my room ok?” Kai offered, taking the water bottle and cap from Kyungsoo’s hands and screwing it up again.

“O-ok,” Kyungsoo blinked as Kai took his hand and led then out the kitchen and down the hall, the sound of Chen’s violent videogame playing from the living room.

When they got to his room Kai shut the door carefully behind them then turned to the shorter, who was standing in the middle of his room, still looking adorably scruffy and sleepy in his sweatpants and Kai’s top.

“Ah, it’s getting harder and harder to resist you when you stand here in my room looking like that,” Kai sighed.

Kyungsoo blushed and played with the hem of the tank top.

“What was it you wanted to ask?”

“Oh that...well...” Kai rubbed his neck, “What is...your relationship with Suho?”

Kyungsoo eyes went wide and he answered hesitantly, “Friends...”

Kai sensed something was off.

“J-Just friends?” he gulped.

“Well, yes, now we are. But once we weren’t...just friends,” Kyungsoo looked at him, his eyebrows furrowing in worry.

“You...dated?” Kai stared at him.

“We dated in secret for a little while, but then I ended it,” Kyungsoo said quietly and he looked at his feet, shuffling them on the floor, “I’m sorry for not telling you Jongin...”

“Does he still like you?” Kai snapped, the other looked up in surprised at his outburst.

“I don’t know...I don’t think so?”

Kai sighed a little to himself. Kyungsoo is kind of naive, so of course he wouldn’t notice something like that.

“Sehun and Lu Han seem to think he still does,” Kai sighed as he ran his fingers through his thick hair.

“S-Sehun and Lu Han? T-They know?” The elder replied in alarm.

“I believe so, yes.”

“Does anyone else know?!” Kyungsoo said as he clutched onto Kai’s shirt.

“I’m not sure, knowing them though probably not, those two seem to know everything about everyone these days,” Kai shrugged, looking distant.

“Are you mad at me?

“...”

“J-Jongin, look at me.”

He looked down at the man clutching to his shirt with a strange expression.

“I like you. Not him, regardless if he still might or might not like me. A-Alright?” Kyungsoo said looking straight into his eyes.

Kai suddenly wrapped his arms around the shorter and kissed him roughly, Kyungsoo’s arms found their way around his neck pulling them closer. Then after a few moments Kai pulled away from the others lips gently and rested their foreheads together, their eyes still closed.

“Alright...” he whispered as he hugged Kyungsoo close, “...and I’m not mad at you.”

~*~

Kaisoo are so asdfghsdfkj

tumblr_m95nhgRmJB1rztfu8o2_250.gif

And yes yes I updated finally. :')

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes!

I will look over it all and throw any into my pit of lava later ok~?