15

The Moment I Saw You

~*~

“O-oh.”

I looked at Lu Han, who was looking between them surprised. Kai looked indifferent for a moment, but then he grinned, and Tao let out an audible sigh of relief. Kris looked completely ecstatic, as if he didn’t even know in the first place.

“Lu Han, are you alright?” Kris leant against the back of the sofa, “You’re not...you know...homophobic or anything?”

“I’m fine...I just...ah....” Lu Han looked at me, and I looked back at him softly, knowing what he was thinking. He walked over to me hesitantly but then immediately took my hand, “...so are we.”

“What? You’re both homophobic?” Kris looked shocked.

“No, you twit. We’re together.” I said, getting a bit impatient at Kris. He looked surprised then he just laughed at my random insult, because I always get annoyed at him, but then he was interrupted by Tao rejoicing.

“Yes!”

Kris’s face fell, as he remembered something.

“No!” Kris wailed and looked at Tao forlornly.

“Pay up!” Tao walked over to Kris and held out his hand.

“No! That’s not fair! You LIVE with them!” Kris argued childishly, and he stood up to his full height.

“I won the bet! So where’s the money?” Tao said cheekily, unfazed by Kris’s height looming over him. This seemed to annoy Kris to no end, and his temper took control.

“I’LL FREAKING SHOW YOU WHERE THE MONEY IS!” Kris shouted as he pulled Tao into Tao’s bedroom and then slammed the door behind them.

I don’t want to know what they are doing in there.

“I...have never seen those two so completely out of character before,” Lu Han blinked, then he turned to me. “I also didn’t know Tao could talk that much.”

As soon as I looked at Lu Han and noticed our hands were still joined, a sudden flood of affection rushed over me. I know how shy he is about our relationship, so it must’ve taken real courage to tell Tao and Kris about us.

“Love changes people,” I said as I took his other hand.

“Do you think we’ve changed?” He asked.

“I don’t care. I still love you,” I smiled and leaned in to kiss him.

“I love you too," he said as he closed his eyes.

“Oh my god, pass me a box of tissues.”

“Shut up, Kai.”

~*~

Ahaha, yes I know you are confused. I uploaded and it's not Saturday yet.

Good news: Yay internet, I double updated & I uploaded the start of a new HunHan mini story.

Bad news: I secretly paid for an hour, I only have an hour & I'm screwed when my mother finds out.

Oh wells. I keep thinking that EXO are going to do something exciting whist I'm offline and it's driving me insane.

Anyways, thank you for the comments! I hope you like this update...I'm pretty sure some of you TaoRis shippers will.

^^;