Chapter 59

happily ever after??

hey guys, sorry about the wait. I lost a subscriber, i'm really sad now, please guys support me so i can have the strength to finish this story thanks :)

 

2 years later~~~

Bommie pov~~

 

“Bommie-ah, join us~” Dongho sang as he skipped around and plopped himself onto the picnic blanket and taking a big piece of chocolate cake. I shook my head at his immatureness. It’s been 2 whole years but he hasn’t grown up a bit, the same goes for Ricky. I returned to the where everyone was sitting and socialising and cuddled into Chanhee oppa. “Say ah~~” Chanhee oppa popped a cherry into my mouth and smiled.

 

I chewed carefully and giggled. “Really good oppa, you really know how to choose good cherries.” He chuckled and replied, “Of course, I’m THE Lee Chanhee, and the best out of Teen Top, no one can beat…” Before he could finish, Byunghun oppa along with all the other Teen Top members had hit him on the head hard. “Yah Lee Chanhee! Do you want to get beat up by us? It’s 5 against 1?”

 

He pretended to be scared and shrank behind me, using me as a shield. “Well, I have Bommie to protect me. She is worth a thousand people or maybe more, you guys don’t dare to hurt her because you guys love her. And even if you did hurt her, Soohyun-hyung wouldn’t be very happy now would he?” The other laughed and I rolled my eyes. “Hiding behind a girl now are we, such a coward!” Ricky laughed.

 

Chanhee oppa suddenly glared at Ricky behind my back. “Yah Changhyun! I’m your hyung so respect!” Then he turned to me and began to pout and blink his eyes, trying to act cute. “You will protect me won’t you Bommie-ah?” I laughed and rolled out of his arms and stood up to sit beside the U-KISS and Teen Top members. “Nope, you are on your own this time.” The others burst out laughing and he started to chase me around the park while I sort of laughed and screamed all the way.

 

Chunji pov~~

 

Today is an important day. Today, I’m planning a surprise for Bommie. Just so she doesn’t suspect anything, Teen Top and I had invited U-KISS to join us for an all day picnic and I had phoned Bommie’s manager so she could get a day free from practice for this big surprise.

 

Just I had planned, she didn’t suspect a thing and is enjoying herself so much. I smiled as she messed around with the maknaes of the groups and had a game of spinning the bottle.

 

Soon, the sun started to set and everyone was looking around, exchanging winks. Gladly Bommie didn’t see any of this happening. We started to pack up and I started to set up a new blanket with candles and other food and stuff on it. Bommie was dragged by Ricky, Changjo and Dongho to an ice-cream shop like the time when I asked her to be my girlfriend. I smiled at the memory and concentrated on setting up while the others packed up, said goodbye and left in different vans.

 

When Bommie returned, I was all ready and the maknaes were gone. Bommie looked a little confused while I just smiled my angelic smile. “Surprised? Confused? I would be very sad if you are feeling none of these things.” She sat down and looked at the spread on the blanket and raised an eyebrow. “I didn’t know there was a festival today and I didn’t know that it’s festival to be spent by ourselves. I’m sure it’s not valentine’s day and…” “Would you marry me?”

 

Bommie pov~~

 

Did I hear him right? I stopped talking and stared at him with my mouth open. “Could…you…possibly…say that… again?” He smirked and was about to repeat it when I was onto him and slapping him hard on the arm. He chuckled and pretended to pout at the same time. “Ouch, cut it out Bommie, what the heck was that for…” I stopped and realised how close our lips are while I was on top of him.

 

I blushed, sat up and panted while we sat in silence. It was beginning to feel uncomfortable. My mind was rushing… Did he just ask me if I wanted to marry him? Isn’t the answer clear? Then I turned to him and stuttered. “Will…I marry you? You even ask that? I’m sure you know the answer to that question…YES!” I jumped up and hugged him, knocking him onto the ground once again. I laughed and it felt so good to do so because the guy that I love the most has asked me to marry him!

 

We had the snacks he prepared and laughed all the way. Afterwards, it’s time to pack up and he walked me home. When we got outside my house, I turned to me and we just looked at each other. I took in his perfect features and he leaned in to kiss me. I quickly ducked out of the way and kissed him on the cheek. I smiled and said before he could catch me. “Wait till the wedding before you kiss me…” he just smiled…