chapter 9

happily ever after??

dear readers, something sad happened. I lost one subscriber! I promise the story will get more interesting soon so plz continue to read, i don't want to lose more subscribers, my goal was to gain some... When you comment and subscriber, it gives me strength to write on so plz support me loads thx ;)

 

Soohyun pov~~

how can i be so stupid to believe everything my sister had told me before. Everything is NOT fine but she just didn't want me to worry so she had to go thought the pain alone. I feel so upset and felt like crying but no tears came. when Sooyoung told the story, she looked like she was about to burst into tears and it hurts me to think that my sister is trying to look strong for me. " hyung, wait up," Kevin called out as i stormed out of the ice-cream parlour. I kept walking, pretending to not hear him until he caught up with me breathless. " hyung, wait, don't storm off, are you ok? Hyung?" i suddenly stopped walking and faced the surprised Kevin. I couldn't help myself, i exploded into his face. " of course i'm NOT ok, didn't you hear anything Sooyoung had said? My sister had to go through all that and even though she's the young one and she has a brother, she would think for others and suffer herself instead of letting others worry... Yet i didn't know all this till today..." i started to sob a little. Kevin looked upset and on the urge of bursting into tears himself. " i know hyung, don't you see how hurt i am as well? I didn't know Bommie went through all of that and i would do anything for those things to happen to me and spare her the pain..." i looked surprisingly at Kevin. I put my hand on his arm and he looked at me, he was serious. I smiled at him and said, " i believe you.. I really do and i believe you can take good care of her..." 

kevin pov~~

Omo, what did i just say? I didn't know i cared about Bommie this much until now. hyung smiled at me and said he believed that i could take good care of Bommie, what is he talking about? It's not like we are going out... Why is my heart beating so fast whenever i think about her? Maybe i do like her and Sooyoung so just a idol for me but Bommie is something more. I really hate to see Soohyun-hyung, Bommie, Sooyoung, Hyunmi and the others looking sad. Especially Bommie now i've clarified my feelings for her. She's a girls, so vulnerable inside but yet standing strong for people she care about. I want to be that guy who would care for her and protect her if anything happens. I want to protect her so she will never cry again.

eli pov~~

as soon as we bid goodbye to the girls, Kevin disappeared with Soohyun-hyun we had to call manager hyung to pick us up and hoping we would catch up with Kevin and Soohyun back at the dorm. I sighed as i recalled everything that happened today and my heart aches for Bommie. How could she endure so much pain by herself? She doesn't have a guy that would protect her no matter what. I swear from this day on that i would not see her hurt. Even that, i know deep inside that someone else would do the same... kevin... I thought to myself, he likes her doesn't he? He would protect her no matter what and in the end, i'm sure she would choose him. I sighed again and stared out the window... I want to embrace Bommie and comfort her... Let her know that she will always be safe with me and i will always be there for her...

bommie pov~~

i left the parlour in a hurry, still feeling guilty of leaving the others there. I know the oppas are very upset, i saw their disappointed faces and my hear sank. Sooyoung and Hyunmi unnie would take care of them, i thought as i got into the car and drove towards the recording and practice studio. I arrived 5 minutes late and walked briskly into the building. " good morning Bommie-shi, manager oppa will be meeting you in the upper level recording room 8." i thanked the reception lady and walked in. Taking a deep breath and straightening my clothes, i walked towards the elevator. " ah, Bommie, you are here, we've been waiting." i apologise for being late and hurriedly went into the recording studio. I heard the manager boast to the other producers about how good i was and i lowered my head and got ready to show them what i'm capable of.

" i'm flying high... Like there's not tomorrow. Oh~~ life may knock me down but i will not fall... I will stand tall... Forever! Oh... Life may take hold of us and never let go... Be strong and fly high..."

my voice rang out into the studio. Everyone was listening with their mouth open. Shocked at how sweet, pretty but yet strong my voice is. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this song while it lasts. I wrote the words to the songs, this is how i've been feeling for the 2 years my ex left me. As i finished the songs, tears formed in my eyes... 

 

how was that?? Comment and subscribe plz!! P.s teen top coming in soon :) and sorry if i got the manager's name wrong and everything, i dont really know how entertainment companies work. xD