Chapter 28

happily ever after??

Back again, i will update more if i have time but this is probably the last chapter for today. Enjoy and support lots! The internet is being annoying so i can't upload a pic of hot guys for this chap, sorry readers but continue to support me!

 

Bommie pov~~

 

He’s so sweet as usual. The smile of his just melts me and makes me want to smile. He said he would wait for me so when I finish practising; we would go and get lunch with the others. I smiled while turning the music back on. Sooyoung and Hyunmi made their way slowly back into the room and smirked. I eyed them and mouthed, “Don’t be cheeky…” and they laughed.

 

We started to practise and getting ready for our big promotion that’s coming up. “Good to see that you guys are already practising. Very hard working you guys and that’s great to see.” Manager Lee came in and smiled around at us. We bowed and thanked him. “So, who was that guy that came out of the practice room? I haven’t seeing him around? He looked like Chunji from Teen Top, the newbies.” I smiled and told him everything. Manager Lee nodded and congratulated me on finding my bestie.

 

Soon it was lunch time and as expected, Chanhee oppa and the others were right on time. We bid goodbyes to the crew and manager Lee before we made our way towards the door. “I’ve got to get changed ok? Just wait a little longer.” I smiled at Chanhee oppa and he nodded. I looked around at the familiar faces but someone’s was missing. Kevin’s not here? I noticed but shrugged it off as I made my way towards the changing room.

 

Maybe he has schedules or he’s coming later. But he was here before? I quizzed but quickly got changed just in case Chanhee oppa gets impatient waiting. I walked and heard the guys gulp for I was looking beautiful as always wearing a little top with no shoulders but 2 stripes that shows my bellybutton, black tight jeans and black stiletto shoes.

 

“Geez, what kind of clothes do you wear now? I don’t like it, you don’t look like the innocent little sister that I had before.” My brother exclaimed and pouted, trying to look cute. I laughed and flicked him lightly on the forehead. “I’m still innocent believe me but I’m not a little kid anymore so get used to the way I dress ok?” I looked at Chanhee oppa and held his hand. He squeezed my hand gently before we made our way towards the exit. The guards bowed as I went out. We don’t need any disguise because there’s no fans around here today and the vans were already waiting for us. We headed towards the park to get the picnic started.

 

Kevin pov~~

 

  

I don’t know how I ended up at the playground but in the end, I didn’t go back to the dorm. Since the playground was deserted today, I sat on the swing and sighed. Why can’t I tell her how I feel? This is getting so hard. I guess I love her too much to hurt her. I can see she’s really happy with Chunji so I don’t want to interrupt, I feel like the third person trying to step into their already perfect relationship.

 

I swang the swing back and forth, feeling the cool wind tickling my face. Suddenly I heard voices. I immediately recognise Dongho’s high and squeaky voice, probably trying to be cute. I saw them coming towards me but I don’t think they saw me because just as I was about to hide, they sat down far away from me but where I can still see them. They spread out the picnic blanket and the big group of people were talking and laughing.

 

Then I saw Bommie with Chunji’s arm around her shoulder. I felt like punching Chunji and making his face disappear but I quickly disposed that thought as I thought of Bommie and what she would think if I did hurt Chunji. I sighed and sat back down on the swing. Tears were falling silently down my face… I’m lost…

 

 

Bommie pov~~

 

We found a nice spot on the green grass and started to set up. Everyone was talking and laughing and having fun. I smiled around at everyone and when my eyes landed on Chanhee oppa, He was laughing with L.Joe and when he felt me looking at him, he turned around, winked at me and turned back to L.Joe. I smiled and started to help.

 

After everything was done, we sat down and Chanhee  oppa put his arm around my shoulder. I snuggled close to him and breathed in his familiar scent. Just then, I saw something or someone at the swing at the far end of the playground. I scrunched up my eyes to take a closer look at who that might be and I was shocked to see Kevin, crying silently.

 

A little kid with a balloon passed me and I stopped him. Chanhee oppa and the others looked at me weirdly and I excused myself after untangling myself from oppa. I kneeled down and asked for the little boy’s name, “Lee Hyukjae is my name miss.” I smiled and said, “Well, Hyukjae, unnie will treat you to a delicious ice-cream if you help unnie with something?” The little boy shook his head and said, “I will help unnie but my parents said I’m not allowed to each what strangers give me,” I just smiled…

 

How was this chap, so Kevin is heartbroken, what about little Hyukjae? what will Bommie have him do for her? Sorry for the bad names like Hyukjae, really can't think of anything else :) comment and subscribe lots!