chapter 11

happily ever after??

i've got one more comment and one more subscriber!! So happy, thx for those who supported me, u make me feel loved XD anyways, new chappy here we go :) 

 

Bommie pov~~

i sighed as i dropped my keys into the key stone. Still got shooting of mv tomorrow morning. I dropped onto the couch while stiffening a yawn. At least i have the afternoon off, i thought as relief flooded over me. I was just about to get up off the couch and get something to eat when hyunmi unnie came up beside me. " Bommie?? Are you awake?" i smiled at unnie and said, " i am now, come and sit." she shuffled towards me and sat down. She then lowered her eyes and waited. I know she's worried about me again with all the practice etc. I forced a smile and asked. " where's Sooyoung unnie? She doesn't have any schedules tonight right?" just as Hyunmi unnie was about to answer, Sooyoung unnie stumbled into view. " oops, now i know to never overdose myself with popcorn when I'm happy, you might get drunk." Sooyoung unnie giggled uncontrollably. I rolled my eyes, sometimes even though i'm the youngest, i act like the oldest. I raised an eyebrow and she stopped suddenly. " there you are Bommie, you know we were all worried about you today, how was the practice?" i lowered my eyes and assured her that it was good when I'm so worn out. " hey, don't you guys have schedules tomorrow?" i asked tiredly, Hyunmi unnie giggled at a funny face Sooyoung unnie was pulling and answered." nope, we are free whole day tomorrow which is why we decided to ouch...." Hyunmi quickly covered at the mistake she almost made. sooyoung unnie glared at her and kicked her hard, murmuring idiot under her breath. " now don't fight amongst yourselves, now what were you going to say?" i turned to Hyunmi unnie as she received another deathly glare. " nothing, we were going..... To shop for a while, yep, that's what we were going to do." Hyunmi unnie laughed nervously. I narrowed my eyes, knowing they are lying but i was too tired to argue and find out what they are really doing so i just went along with the lie. Besides, Sooyoung unnie seriously looked like she was about to kill Hyunmi unnie. " cool, well, have fun you two. Sorry i can't be with you guys but maybe we can do something in the afternoon together." i smiled at them and they smiled back. " well, i'm going to bed, had a busy day and will have a big day tomorrow. Night guys, see you tomorrow afternoon." i yawned and waved before making my way up to my room, collapsed on the bed and fell fast asleep.

Sooyoung pov~~

" great one genius, now you got her all suspicious. Next time, if there's a secret thing happening, you will be the last one to know. Aish... Nearly spoilt our surprise for her." i stared at Hyunmi hard and she spoke with teary eyes. " i'm sorry, i forgot and my tongue ran with me." i softened my expression and patted her on the back. " it's alright, just make sure you try hard and keep secrets from now on alright? Well, one thing she's right, we have a big day tomorrow so we better get some sleep as well. After all... The U-KiSS oppas are picking us up." i whispered and her eyes shone. We both walked towards our bedrooms and said goodnight to each other. I sighed and closed the door behind me. I sat on my bed and stared at the photo of Bommie, Hyunmi and i together. I smiled and realised that we took that photos when Bommie was just 14 and about to leave to become a singer. Yes, we were friends even then. I opened my desk drawer and took out another photo which i kept secretly. It was supposed to be a bad photo because Bommie had her head turned to the side to yell at some boy behind her but somehow i printed it out and kept it all this time. I stared at the photos, stared at the boy that Bommie was shouting at. Who is he? I thought hard... Wasn't he Bommie's best friend that grew up with her? The boy's face was blurry in the photo. I squirmed, trying to see his face but it just wouldn't come to me. The only thing i know is that boy had brown hair and was very cute... I put the photo back into the drawe safely and turned off the lights. Maybe it was because Bommie was so cute when she was yelling that i kept the photo, i told myself before drifting into a long sleep... 

 

how was it?? So who was the boy in the photo? You will find out soon p.s teen top coming into the story from next chapter on so get excited. Comment and subscribe plz :)