chapter 3

happily ever after??

I'm back and this is the brand new chap 3. Enjoy :) p.s. Does anyone know how to separate the paragraphs on the phone, i tried using back space but it just ends up being a whole lot of continuous writing. Plz let me know soon so i can improve the story thx :p 

 

Bommie pov~~

why can't i forget about all this? I will have to look cheerful for Sooyoung or she will give me the serious talk again... I smiled to myself, thinking about Sooyoung's try hard serious face and sat on a bench, waiting for my bestie... Wait... My bestie? Why does that sound familiar? It seems like i've called someone that long ago but i don't remember who... I sighed and fixed my disguise. As you know, a famous person can't just walk around, those fans are everywhere, you never know when someone is going to pop up and ask for autograph. While i was thinking about all this, Sooyoung snuck up on me and grabbed me from behind. I stiffened a scream and turned around only to find Sooyoung giggling like a crazy hyena. "yah! That was not funny, you scared me half to death!" i glared at her. " i don't dare to do that, please forgive me my bestie in the whole wide world." there's that word bestie again... I shook away the thought, " cheeky, " i pouted and turned my back on her. " so where are we going to walk to? This is a hell of a big park." Sooyoung turned to me and her eyes sparkled. I smiled, at least someone's happy. " we will walk around the water fountain and go through the garden of flawless rose and just talk..." i faked a smile and told her. sooyoung seemed to realise that i need to talk to her in private and nodded.

Sooyoung pov~~

" so where are we going to walk to? This is a hell of a big park." i asked her excitedly, i always love hanging out with her, she is the Coolest friend ever. She smiled and said, " we will walk around the water fountain and go thought the garden of flawless rose and just talk..." then i realised that she just needed to friend to talk to. I stopped bobbing around and settled down. " so... What do you want to talk about?" i asked her after i bought us each a fat, chocolate ice-cream. bommie was quiet before she began, " i don't think i can ever forget about him Sooyoung, it's so hard, but i loved him and i think i still like him. I promised that i will love him forever and i will not break that promise..." tears fell onto her ice-cream and i realised that she's crying. I hurriedly put my arm around her shoulders. " i guess i want to get away from all this pain, i want to forget him... I want someone to look after me, love me and never play me around like a toy. Is that too much to ask for for a girl like me?" he tears kept falling and i felt the rage inside me whenever i see her crying about him... " no, don't say things like that, he doesn't deserve you. Don't worry, i will be rooting for you, you will find your guy, the one that truly loves you and you truly love back." i faked a smile but on the inside, i was fuming. She sighed and turned to me, " thank you Sooyoung, you are the best, what would i do without you?" i hugged her close and hope this would be over for her soon...

kevin pov~~

" aish kevin, you are still watching television? You would soon become a couch potato." Soohyun-hyung said as he walked up to me. I shrugged and pouted. There's absolutely nothing to do around here, i thought as i turned the tv off. " well, you have to do something, actually, we all need to do something since we are all free today. Hey, what about a U-KISS outing?" soohyun-hyung offered. I thought about it, it might be fun. " but where will we go hyung?" i asked lazily. " we could go to Lotte world?" Eli offered. " no, too far away, and it will take the whole day to tour Lotte world so we don't have enough time... Hey, i have another idea, we could visit and hang out with my sister today." Soohyun-hyung seemed really excited about his idea and he wasn't the only one. Honestly, i'm getting pretty fired up myself. Everyone knows that ' three wishz' is the hottest group out there now. popAsia forgotten, why would i need to watch them on tv when i can meet them in person? " i agree hyung, we should go and meet you sister. We never had time beside i really want to hang with the beautiful sister of yours." Dongho the maknae exclaimed while bouncing around the place in excitement until kiseop held the back of his shirt and lifted him off the floor so he could cool off. Soohyun-hyung smiled and got out his phone, " lets see where my busy sister is today..."

 

heres the 3rd chap. Hope you all like it. Pretty long but it will get more interesting. So U-KISS finally made their appearance. Try update as soon as possible, plz look forward to it and plz read and comment. p.s ignore the horrible names for the garden of flawless rose, i wanted to be poetic but it didnt turn out very well xD