Chapter 24

happily ever after??

Hey, sorry for the late update, been real busy and in a bad mood since my boyfriend broke up with me.... i lost two subscribers and apparently two of my chapters disappeared so here's the missing chapter 24, will try and update the missing chapter 25 and a new chap today, see how i go.

 

Chunji pov~~

 

Today is the day! I got up really early to get ready. I rarely cook breakfast but today I happily hummed a tune while cutting up vegies. “What are you doing? Everyone else is asleep…” L.Joe came into the kitchen, rubbing his sleepy eyes. I smiled and said, “Good morning L.Joe. I’m cooking breakfast; I’m too excited to sleep.” L.Joe looked at me weirdly. The thing is.... i NEVER, i repeat, never cook breakfast ever!

 

“Geez, I didn’t know a woman would have such an effect on you, you never cook breakfast but…” e tasted what I’ve cooked up so far and smirked, “maybe it’s a good thing, only if she could make you cook for us everyday like this, because this is TASTY!” I laughed and punched him lightly on the arm. He went back upstairs to wake up the others and get cleaned up.

 

“Hyung, this is so unusual, you shouldn’t be cooking, I thought it would be my job…” Ricky mumbled as he sat down to eat. I smiled and told him to hurry up and eat. “We have to get ready quickly so we can be ready when Soohyun-hyung picks us up.” “But why do we have to go with you, and we have to get early to just for you to go and meet a girl that we have can never have…” I hit Changjo on the head and whispered, “If you lay a hand on her, you are dead…”

 

“I got it hyung… Geez” Changjo mumbled unhappily. “Of course, if you guys don’t want to see the attractive Bommie, you can stay at home; no one’s stopping you…” I pretended to not care and the others just stared at me. I was starting to feel uncomfortable. “What?” I asked while L.Joe put up a finger. “Don’t ever say that we don’t want to see Bommie because that is just the so not true, we are going, who wouldn't want to see someone as cute as her?” I smirked, playfully hit his head and quickly stuffed my last bit of food in my mouth.

 

We all got changed and grabbed our stuff and sat down at the living room. “It’s 9:20, Soohyun-hyung should be here soon, just a little while more…” I just can’t sit still as my heart is about to leap out of my throat. Seeing Bommie again meant everything to me… I can see the others were just as nervous as me; after all, meeting a world famous, y and wonderful star is like a dream.

 

Soohyun pov~~

 

“Come on guys, we don’t want to be late for picking up Teen Top and if we are late, we might not be able to see Bommie practice…” That did the job as the members started to get ready with lightning speed and Eli was shouting at everyone who is a bit slow at doing stuff. I chuckled at my group members’ behaviours and thought back to the last phone call with Chunji.

 Flash back~~~

 

“Chunji, I told Bommie to wear the stars bracelet you gave her long time ago, I know she still has that and has kept it all these years. It is really precious to her. The day after tomorrow, when we go see her practice, the girl dancing around with that bracelet will be Bommie, I guess she still look the same but since she’s more grown up, she might have changed a bit so it would be easier for you to recognise her if she has the bracelet…”

Flash back ends~~~

I quickly ushered the members into the van and the chauffeur drove us towards the Teen Top dorm. We finally made it and we can see Chunji waving at us. They quickly headed towards our van. “Soohyun-hyung, we are all ready, thanks for picking us up.” Chunji smiled angelically and I smiled warmly back, he’s a good kid and he always took care of my sister, I quite like him.

 

“Get in, we have to go now or we will be late,” I opened the door for them and we headed towards the studio. We got there just in time and the van headed inside. We got off and I led them towards Bommie’s practice room. I can see Chunji tensing up as we got closer; I patted him on the shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back nervously and bit his bottom lip.

 

“We are here,” I announced as we stopped outside Bommie’s practice room, she’s already in there and practising. I saw the other Teen Top looking at her with their mouths open and Chunji just stood there like a statue. Sooyoung and Hyunmi were shocked to us, especially Chunji. I nudged Chunji towards the door and he stumbled. He put his hand on the knob and turned it. He seemed shocked to see her and also excited. At that moment, Bommie turned towards the door and her eyes focused on Chunji. Then she stopped dead in her tracks and stared disbelievingly…

 

So they finally met! so exciting! what will happen? Will she recognise him?? subscribe and comment lots or i will be very hurt.....hehehehe!

 

 

comment lots or i will be very hurt....hehehehe!