Chapter 52

happily ever after??

hey readers, back again, i've got one more new comment, thanks to oppa girl (i think that was the name, if i got it wrong please forgive me :) and sorry for those who has commented and subscribed that i haven't thanked properly, i will do that sometime i promise :)

 

Chunji pov~~

 

I went back to the dorm glumly. How am I going to get Bommie to forgive me and understand that it wasn’t what it seemed? I sighed and took out the keys before opening the door and going inside. It was deadly quiet inside the dorm, I was confused. Normally Ricky and Changjo would be really noisy but today it was dead quiet.

 

I took off my shoes and went to the living room where everyone was sitting either on the couch or the floor, staring into space with these serious expressions on their faces. I frowned a little and was going to go to my room when C.A.P hyung stood up. I stared at him and he growled. “Where have you been?” I shrugged and was going to leave when I found Changjo and Ricky already blocking my way.

 

“Don’t hurt her, it’s not… right. You know we all adore Bommie and if you hurt her in any way… hyung… I will have to be impolite and beat the light out of you.” I was shocked that such words would come out of Changjo’s mouth while the others nodded. They really do care about Bommie… I felt tears prickle the back of my eyes but I blinked them away furiously and pushed past the others. Just then, C.A.P hyung swang me back by the shoulder. He then started hitting me on the body wherever he can, on the stomach etc.

 

“Hyung…” That was all I could choke up as I felt air being squeezed out of my lungs. Can’t breathe, someone help me. I looked around at everyone but they just stood there, with a pitying look on their faces but made no attempt to stop C.A.P hyung. Then, a voice rang out into the dorm, a shocked voice. “C.A.P oppa! What are you doing? Please stop it.” Bommie came rushing in. I smiled to myself, so she still cares about me.

 

She tried to step in between C.A.P hyung and I and finally, C.A.P stopped beating me up, breathless. I had a badly cut lip and a black eye with blood running down my nose, holding my stomach in pain. Bommie looked at me but her eyes remained cold. “Don’t waste your strength on beating him up oppa; he isn’t worth you getting all worked up…” Did I hear right? This doesn’t sound like Bommie at all. The words are so cold and hurtful that I winced a little.

 

I put my head up painfully and saw tears of hurt running down her face. The others had made a circle around her asking if she was ok. I got up shakily and C.A.P hyung had his hand on my shirt in an instant. Everyone was silently watching us and I felt a single tear sliding down my face. His expression softened a little but remained stern.

 

“Don’t you dare hurt Bommie again or we will be onto you and Bommie won’t be there to save you again. I know we are friends but we will not allow you, I repeat, WILL NOT allow you to hurt Bommie no matter what the reason is. Even if it wasn’t Bommie, you still shouldn’t hurt a girl’s feeling or leave them broken hearted. We made a promise to Soohyun and we intend to keep that promise.” I nodded and he let go. I went to my room and sat on my bed before picking up some tissues to wipe my blooded face.

 

My body hurts but it doesn’t match the hurt in my heart from what Bommie said. I really let her down this time, since we made the promise when we were little, she always trusted me and I was too careless and this happened. I closed my eyes and whispered. “Sorry Bommie, I haven’t been a good boyfriend.” “You have, it’s just I don’t see the good side of you anymore…” I snapped my eyes open at the sight of Bommie with the first aid kit.

 

She kneeled down in front of me and gently wiped my face. I flinched at the pain and she frowned before applying medicine to my wounds. I stared at her softly and our eyes met. The warm look has left her eyes with the sparkles, now it was replaced by a cold and hurt expression. “Don’t think I’ve forgiven you yet, I’m just doing something good. I’ve been hurt by my ex almost 2 years ago but this is more painful and there will always be a scar…” tears were streaming down her face but she ignored them.

 

I gently wiped them away but she jumped away from it, it seems like she’s scared that I might bite her. I sighed, don’t blaming her for being like this. “Can I explain to you before anything happens to our relationship? Even if you don’t want to be with me any more, I still want to prove my innocence and want an understanding between us.” She thought about it and finally nodded and spoke.

 

“Take a shower first and get yourself cleaned up, I will come back into your room later to talk.” She left my room and I slumped onto my bed, this seems surreal but it is happening to me. Damn Hyujin, she messed with the wrong person and I will never forgive her. But I supposed that it was my fault partly, I will explain to her…

 

sorry for the short chap, update soon xoxo