Chapter 39

happily ever after??

dear readers, i'm in access and it is truly a boring subject, we have a sub and i can update freely! so enjoy and i've got one new subscriber!! so happy, thank you so much for supporting me! :)

 

Kevin pov~~ 

 

So there’s another rival for me to fight for Bommie… I thought unhappily as Chunji and L.Joe continued the conversation like I wasn’t there. I felt a hand on my arm, it was Hoon. He whispered, “It’s ok, just don’t think about it, it will make you upset again, you don’t want Bommie to see you upset would you?” I shook my head and thanked him. Smiling, he turned back to the miracle that just happened.

 

Maybe I wasn’t the one for her all along, maybe it was wrong to fall in love with her when I know I can never have her. But I couldn’t help it, she’s just so lovely. By the time I turned my attention back to the others, L.Joe had already said that we should go and have a rest and he will take care of Chunji. I sighed and got off the wall I was leaning on. Then I saw Bommie walking up to Chunji and kissed him on the cheek.

 

There’s this pain in my chest but I ignored it as Chunji smiled and said something to Bommie and she smiled back before making her way to the door. I followed the others out and C.A.P hyung closed the door. We all made our way to different vans. Bommie was to go back to her own house so she left first since she still had schedules tomorrow morning. Before we got on the van, Soohyun-hyung went up to C.A.P and shook hands with him.

 

“I hope Chunji gets better soon and be back on stage and performing with you guys once more. Thank you for taking care of my sister and being there for her at difficult times.” Soohyun-hyung finished and we bid good night before driving away on the van. I just stared out the window at the stars…

 

Chunji is really important for Bommie, I can’t be compared. I thought to myself. I can’t bring myself to face Bommie again, I lost. I lost to Chunji and L.Joe. Teen Top and Bommie just met but it seems like she’s closer to them than us. I sighed and thought. Maybe I should get away from here… yes I should. I stared determinedly at the stars. Japan, ready or not, here I come…

 

 

Bommie pov~~ 

 

It’s been a while since Chanhee oppa fell into the coma and I thought I had lost him. Now he’s recovering well in hospital and I check on him every day. It’s funny because he’s always surrounded by fan mails, flowers and gifts sent in by the fans and he would pout and complain about being buried alive by them. I would laugh at him and help him to unwrap different things. I was never jealous because I know his heart is full of me and only me.

 

Soon, he’s ready to get out of hospital. I helped him to pack everything and he’s all good to walk and besides the little scratches on his shoulders, he’s all healed. I smiled and held his hands as we walked out of the hospital, quickly got on a van in case there are fans around and drove off. “Soon you would be back and hanging with the rest of Teen Top,” I told him but he nuzzled his face into the crock of my neck and whispered, his hot breath on my neck making me shiver a little.

 

“I just want to spend time with you that would make my day.” I smiled and knocked him on the head lightly. As we were coming closer to the dorm, my phone started to vibrate. I took it out and saw L.Joe’s name flashing. I gave Chanhee oppa a confused look and he shrugged, telling me to answer it. I pressed the talk button and listened.

 

“Yeobseo L.Joe oppa, what’s the matter?” My eyes widened as I listened to him and Chanhee oppa realised that something’s wrong. “I will be there in a tick, please try and stop him.” I hung up in a hurry and Chanhee oppa frowned, “What’s the matter Bommie?” I looked at him with horrifying eyes. Before I could answer him, I turned to the driver, “Please take us to the Seoul Airport, and please hurry.” oppa looked shocked. I told him what L.Joe oppa said.

 

“L.Joe oppa didn’t know what happened either but this morning; my phone was dead so my brother couldn’t get to me. So he called L.Joe and told him to tell me that Kevin’s leaving for Japan, he just suddenly packed his bags and left. Now my brother, U-KISS and the other Teen Top members are trying to stop him. They said the reason why he’s leaving is because of me… they say that he said that he can’t face me anymore and had to leave…” I lowered my head as we sped to the airport.

 

Chanhee oppa held up my face and I stared at him. He kissed me lightly on the lips and spoke, “Well, I think even if he’s determined to leave, you still have to work things out with him. I trust you to make the right choice and to know what the right thing to do is. I will be behind you no matter what and I will support you. As long as you don’t run off with him…” He poked his tongue out and I laughed. He always knew how to cheer me up. I hugged him tight and thanked him.

 

 

Hey, sorry again for the short chap but there will be a pic for you fan girls like me :) lol, anyways, hope you enjoyed this chap and will update more soon