Chapter 44

happily ever after??

my dear readers, sooooo sorry about the wait!! i've just been so busy with fashion parade and work at school and internet is down at my house, but i am back so here is chapter 44, enjoy and i will hopefully update more today :) and sorry there is not pics today :(

 

Bommie pov~~ 

 

I checked myself in the mirror before I grinned like a little girl who just got the treat that she wanted. I turned around, bowed to the managers and left with my unnies. “Look who’s love-struck!” Sooyoung unnie cooed and Hyunmi unnie just smiled.

 

When we went out of the building, I saw L.Joe oppa standing there, leaning on his car with his hands in his pockets. My unnie gasped at how cool and handsome he looked. I laughed and L.Joe oppa looked at me and smirked. “I believe you heard the ‘lovely’ conversation when Chunji called you, let’s go.” I waved to my unnies before making my way towards L.Joe.

 

His eyes shone as he saw how y I looked today with a strapless black dress that is short at the front and long at the back completed with black stiletto high heels. I blushed and ushered him into the car. “Well, Chunji would be very pleased to see you since he’s been busy with his schedules and you with yours and you guys never had time to meet up.” I smiled and nodded.

 

We were laughing and joking on the way. I suddenly felt tired and yawned. “I want to sleep just a little while L.Joe oppa, wake me up when we are there araso?” He chuckled and nodded. I laid my head back and dropped into a deep sleep.

 

 

L.Joe pov~~

 

She’s so y today and beautiful. When I saw her walking out of the building in such a y dress, my eyes widened and I must have looked really excited that she blushed and ushered me into the car. I smirked and began to drive us towards the beach. We were in a deep conversation and it feels really comfortable around her.

 

Suddenly she yawned and told me that she will be asleep for a while because she’s so tired from her schedules. I nodded and promised I will wake her up when we get there. Almost immediately, her head dropped back and she was asleep in seconds. I chuckled and turned my attention back to the road.

 

After a while, I couldn’t help but look at her. She’s so adorable; I sighed and looked at her perfect features. Only if you were mine, I thought as I pulled up beside the car park near the beach. She’s still asleep and I don’t want to spoil her sleep so I decided to wait a bit before waking her up.

I somehow had the courage to caress her face gently with my hand. Her skin felt so cool and smooth under my fingers and I shivered. Then my hand traced down to her lips. How I wish they were mine to kiss, they look so… kissable. No, I can’t have thoughts like this. I shook the thought from my head. But once wouldn’t hurt right? Chunji wouldn’t know. Before I realised what I was doing, my face was coming closer to hers and I realised that I was about to kiss her… on the lips.

 

She suddenly stirred and woke up, rubbing her sleepy eyes. My head snapped back and I put on a fake smile. “Are we there yet oppa?” She asked innocently with those big eyes of hers. I smiled and said, “Yep, I was just about to wake you up. Come on, everyone else is waiting.” She smiled and opened her door to step out. Once she was out, she took a deep breath and stretched.

 

“Ah, this is so nice oppa!” She exclaimed with her eyes closed and I chuckled before making my way towards her and closing the door behind her. Then something caught my attention and I smirked again. It was a big black van, with Sooyoung and Hyunmi in it. We invited them to spy on Chunji and Bommie with us later. I saw Bommie’s eyes widen as she rushed towards the van and I followed.

 

Hyunmi pov~~

 

We are finally here; I got off the van and stretch my legs. L.Joe and the other oppas invited us to have fun at the beach and told us their secret plan of spying on Bommie and Chunji oppa when the magical moment happens. Then I saw L.Joe oppa’s car pulling into the car park and Bommie and oppa stepped out. As she saw us, her eyes widened in shock and she rushed towards us with L.Joe oppa following behind.

 

“Unnies! What are you all doing here?” She came up to us, breathless. I laughed and hit her lightly on the head causing her to pout. “Aren’t we allowed to have fun? Chunji oppa invited us also, so why can’t we come.” She pouted again and whispered, “I thought he only invited me…” I laughed again and took her arm.

 

“Alright, alright, let’s have fun together araso…”  

 

So here is the long awaited chapter! how is it? Please comment lots and subsribe if you haven't done so already... please give me lots of support since i'm at this tough time and wondering if my fanfic will ever be completed, please give me the strength to finish it thanks :)