Chapter 23

happily ever after??

Hey guys, sorry haven't been updating during the weekends, was really busy and i got used to updating on my laptop so i didn't want to update on my phone and get the format all messed up. So from now on, i will be updating monday to friday at school. I'm currently in science so enjoy the new chap everyone!

 

Chunji pov~~

 

After the call, I ran into my bedroom that I shared with L.Joe, banged the door shut and threw myself onto my bed. I was so happy. After all these years of hoping for a miracle, I finally got it. Who would have known that I would fine Bommie’s brother’s number in my phone? I kissed my phone dramatically and giggled. Suddenly the door burst open, L.Joe and the others ran into the room and almost jumped on me…

 

“What’s the matter? We heard the door slam and you were gone in a flash. Are you ok? Do you…” I stopped L.Joe before he could shoot anymore questions at me and told them about the miracle. They were beaming after I finished. C.A.P hyung started to shake me, “That’s WONDERFUL news! We have to celebrate, this is unbelievable. We are really happy for you,” I grinned at everyone and they did look happy for me.

 

“Thanks everyone for supporting me, I couldn’t have made it without you guys…” I was going speechless until C.A.P hyung put his hand on my shoulder once again, “We will go out tonight for dinner, my treat for my precious brother for finding his ‘fiancée’ ha-ha,” I punched him slightly on his arm and smirked. While the others went back to their room to prepare to go out and L.Joe was in the bathroom, I looked out the window and thought to myself, I will make you mine again and I will make you my fiancée one day… wait for me Bommie.

 

Soohyun pov~~

 

I ended the call with Bommie quickly just in case I have a slip of the tongue. She is getting suspicious but I want it to be a surprise. Her face would be priceless when she sees Chunji. I laughed to myself and found Chunji’s number before calling him again.

 

“Chunji? Ah, her next practice is the day after tomorrow and I will take you there. You can bring the members with you; after all, we might be staying there for a while if you want to see her practice. I’m bringing U-KISS as well, so it would be good for us all to meet each other and talk. I will pick you up at 9:30 since it takes half an hour to get there and gate closes at 10.” I took a deep breath after saying all these. I heard Chunji chuckle on the other end.

 

“Thanks hyung, for everything…”

 

The day of the practice~~~

 

Bommie pov~~

 

I got up early, did my normal morning routine and went downstairs to cook. Since I always cook breakfast, the butlers had already left the kitchen spotless for me. I picked up a frying pan and started to make apple pie.

 

“Mistress, the others are up and they want to go to practice with you so if you want, I could help you to cook the breakfast faster.” The butler said. I smiled and shook my head, “I will be fine, I’m nearly done anyways and they need sometime to dress and clean up before coming down to breakfast. Thanks for offering anyways.” The butler bowed and walked away, leaving me to cook breakfast for everyone.

 

“Good morning Bommie!” Hyunmi unnie exclaimed when she walked in with Sooyoung unnie. They both stared at the huge breakfast I’ve prepared for them. Sooyoung unnie finally found her tongue and exclaimed, “Wow, you’ve really outdone yourself this time Bommie, how can we eat this much?” I giggled and replied, “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so you have to eat well,” unnies shook their head and sat down.

 

“So are you ready for practice today? I heard there will be a lot going on for you; we will be there to support you of course so don’t over work yourself ok?” Hyunmi unnie said while eating the apple pie. I took a drink of my coffee and nodded. “Don’t worry, I will be fine and I am so ready for practice. Even though there’s a lot to practice for but the result is always rewarding.” The unnies smiled at my mature response.

 

I hurriedly finished my breakfast and excused myself from the dining room to get ready and to grab my bag and keys. After I got everything ready, I took out my safe from the back of my wardrobe. I pressed in the password and unlocked. I opened it and took out a bright yellow silk bag and inside, it was a silver sparkling stars bracelet. It has never lost any colour and is still as shiny as ever.

 

I quickly put it on and admired it, it sure is pretty. His favourite colour is yellow… I thought as I looked at the bag and grinned. After putting my safe back, I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door where the unnies were waiting beside my car. I got into the driver’s seat and drove us towards the studio. On the way, they kept on looking at my bracelet and asking me why I’m wearing it now, I just smiled. The thing is I don’t even know the reason myself…

 

Sorry for the short chapter, teacher is on the look out and i can't update a lot. So what do you guys think will happen at practice? What would happen if they meet again? Look forward to it my dear readers!