Chapter 18

happily ever after??

back again today, third time, but i thought that some of you like my story so why not update more when i have time? I'm in English class right now but our teacher is not here so we have someone else taking the class so i'm free all lesson to update so here's the new chap! and sorry no pics for this chap because ran out of time. enjoy!

Chunji pov~~

 

“Aish Chunji, stop staring into space, this is the 5th time you’ve messed up the dance moves. How are we supposed to be on top when you keep on making stupid mistakes because you are not concentrating?” C.A.P hyung scolded me. I lowered my eyes and apologised.

 

“Hyung, cut him some slacks will ya, he’s still upset about his ‘fiancée’,” L.Joe spoke with the cheeky grin on his face. I pouted and glared at L.Joe. “Geez, stop giving me aegyo, you are not the youngest, in fact, you are no where NEAR being the youngest so stop acting cute.”

 

I sighed and got up to get a drink from my bottle. I opened my bag and a photo appeared. I took it out and stared at the girl in it. She’s so cute, I thought and she was mine… I sighed again and put the photo back into my bag. Even though I secretly followed her to Korea, I still lost all contact with her. 2 years later, while she debuted as a solo singer and a group member of ‘Three Wishz’, I debuted as a power voice of a group named ‘Teen top’ with 5 others guys.

 

And it’s been 2 years after the debut; I still can’t forget her and our promise. Everyday I gulp at the photo of her when she was still little and I would feel all bitter inside. I want to see her again and hold her in my arms and claim her as mine once again. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that she was right beside me when L.Joe appeared beside me.

 

“I saw the photo, she’s really pretty Chunji. But don’t you think it’s time to forget about her? It’s been 4 whole years and she’s living large and probably really happy. Maybe it’s time for you to let go, after all, it was an immature promise made by both of you when you were little, and maybe she’s forgotten about it and…” L.Joe’s eyes widened as I pushed him away roughly.

 

“She didn’t forget and she will never forget. We were serious when we made the promise and she will always remember me. How could you say such a thing when you don’t understand how I feel and how I’ve felt over the years when she left…?” I sobbed and L.Joe looked uneasy and guilty. I couldn’t stand everyone watching me sob so I ran off towards the rooftop.

 

I took a few deep breathes as I looked out into the city. Seoul’s such a busy city, so many people live here. How am I supposed to find her? I sighed again and buried my face into my arms. Then, I felt a hand grip my shoulder. I lifted my head up and saw Ricky standing there.

 

“Hyung, L.Joe hyung is really sorry, he’s real upset that he made you sad, please come back and we can forget about all this. I don’t like it when we fight, we are supposed to be brothers in Teen Top, and we should stick together…” Ricky looked so down casted that I immediately felt sorry for him, after all, why should the others suffer when I’m the only with the problem?

 

I suddenly felt a pang of guilt wash over me as I put my arm around Ricky, “Sorry Ricky, for being like this, when she left me, it seems like my world collapsed and I would never be happy again… but I guess now it’s time to face reality and just hope that we get to meet once more.” Ricky looked at me and smiled as we made our way back down to the practice room.

 

When we entered the room, the others rushed up to me to check if I was alright. Everyone but L.Joe stood up… “Hey, bro, we are cool right? I really didn’t mean all those things. I shouldn’t have said those things since I don’t really know the whole story. Guess I didn’t consider your feelings…” He was surprised when I gave him a little hug. “It’s fine, we are cool, I’m sorry for making you all suffer with a small problem of mine, what you said was true, maybe it’s time to let go but I’m not ready. When the time comes, I will but not now. Now, I still have hope…”

 

The others smiled and nodded. We had a group hug and were ready to go back to practice. Before I stepped onto the dance floor, I looked back at the window and sent a silent message to Bommie. “If you are out there Bommie, just remember I still think about you all the time and I will find you…”

 

Bommie pov~~

 

Just as we were packing up from the picnic, I felt a chill down my back. It’s not a bad feeling but it’s something sad, I heard a voice, beside my ear saying that he will find me… Chanhee oppa! I suddenly jerked my head up and looked at the blue sky. Why did I think of him when I heard the voice I don’t know but I felt sure that it was him calling out to me…? I believe you oppa; I thought as I looked at the ocean one last time, I’m sure we will meet again…

 

Haha, new chappy, will try and update more, plz comment and subcribe. Finally Teen Top had made their grand entrance, i think i got their debut date wrong and their age but plz go along with whatever is in the story and forgive my mistakes.