chapter 4

happily ever after??

i still haven't figured how to separate paragraph on this site with my phone. So i tried to put a line between each person's pov. Plz forgive and keep reading and comment plz!! 

 

Bommie pov~~

after i dried my tears, we sat down near the garden and ate our ice-creams quietly. Suddenly, i felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. " yeobseo? Ah, oppa... Eh? Ah, i'm at xxx park. Ok, see you in 10." i hang up and Sooyoung looked at me confused. I held up a finger and told her to wait before i took out my phone again... " yeobseo? hyunmi unnie? My brother wants us to meet U-KISS today, can you come to xxx park to meet us asap? Ok will wait for you, talk soon xoxo" i turned around and saw Sooyoung unnie frozen to the spot, squeezing my arm. " ouch, what's the big deal?" i shrugged off her hand and stared at her while rubbing my sore arm. " we... Are... Meeting... U-KISS today?" i nodded and suddenly realised something. I only just had time to cover my ears when i heard the piercing scream from her. I sighed, maybe i shouldn't have agreed to meeting my brother...

Sooyoung pov~~

i started screaming after Bommie made the calls. I'm... Well, we are finally meeting U-KISS! I just can't wait as i grabbed Bommie's arm and sat there, frozen. She pouted and shrugged it off. " ouch, what's the big deal?" i looked at her as if she was from another planet and exclaimed. " what do you mean what's the big deal? We are meeting U-KISS today??" Bommie nodded and then her eyes widened as she realised what i'm about to do. I started screaming as she covered her ears and winced...

Bommie pov~~

finally Sooyoung stopped screaming and i uncovered my ears. I was just about to get bombarded again by her killer scream when i saw Hyunmi unnie running across the park to reach us. She arrived in front of us panting. " did i... Make it on time?" she said. I nodded and she sighed and collapsed on the grass. I shook my head, we are a mess today. Soon, when we are all calm enough, we sat there waiting for my brother and his friends. sooyoung and hyunmi unnie were squeezing each other's arms and i rolled my eyes, they are not nervous at all. Then we saw it, the black van. I heard a sharp intake of breath beside me and gulped myself. It's been a long time since i've seen my brother, i hope he didn't change that much. Also, i'm ver excited about meeting the other members to be honest. We stood up, ready to welcome the guys as their van made its way slowly towards us...

 

so how was chapter 4? Hope more people will read my fanfic and comment, plz do guys :) i would be very happy. So the girls are about to meet U-KISS, hehe, look forward to the next chap :p p.s. the format has been corrected at a later date, so please ignore comment up the top.